Halo 4 MORE in-game Bonues!

i just received this in a tweet.
Unlock in Game Halo 4 Bonuses Link

Apparently if we find the data they want & clues we get to unlock the sh*t inside Halo 4.

Yeah, I was just browsing GI and saw that too.

It’s been known for maybe two weeks or more that Silentium would contain waypoint codes in some form of code for us to all work on.

> It’s been known for maybe two weeks or more that Silentium would contain waypoint codes in some form of code for us to all work on.

Was the same for the other two books from the Forerunner Saga?

> > It’s been known for maybe two weeks or more that Silentium would contain waypoint codes in some form of code for us to all work on.
>
> Was the same for the other two books from the Forerunner Saga?

No, atleast mine didn’t.

prob going to give loads of xp with either some art of an emblem or something most likely as there is no more armor so yeah

Infact: https://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/02/11/Halo-Fans-Can-Unlock-Additional-Content-and-Gain-XP-with-the-Release-of-Halo-Silentium.aspx

11th of February that was announced.

Will most likely be XP, concept art, you know boring stuff like that…

Highly doubt it’s going to be anything uber cool like some new armour and whatnot.

> prob going to give loads of xp with either some art of an emblem or something most likely as there is no more armor so yeah

Like whats the point of receiving XP if most of the players now have already hit the SR130 Rank, what else can 343i give us?

> > prob going to give loads of xp with either some art of an emblem or something most likely as there is no more armor so yeah
>
> Like whats the point of receiving XP if most of the players now have already hit the SR130 Rank, what else can 343i give us?

The monitor/Guilty-Spark emblem, the only remaining unlockable in the game.

The in-game bonuses will be:

• XP
  • Emblem (Guilty, Overachiever or Flying Colors)

There will also probably be some concept art to view on Waypoint as well.

Don’t get your hopes up for armour or weapon skins though.

> Infact: https://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/02/11/Halo-Fans-Can-Unlock-Additional-Content-and-Gain-XP-with-the-Release-of-Halo-Silentium.aspx
>
> 11th of February that was announced.
>
> Will most likely be XP, concept art, you know boring stuff like that…
>
> Highly doubt it’s going to be anything uber cool like some new armour and whatnot.

If its gonna be XP, then i wont even bother on actually going on waypoint and trying to figure out the codes. I rather waste my time hitting the next weapon level or gaining kills in my Commendations Record. XP wont do me anygood since ive already hit SR130.

I’m hanging on to my Mark of Shame emblem fantasy!

> The in-game bonuses will be:
> - XP
> - Emblem (Guilty, Overachiever or Flying Colors)
>
> There will also probably be some concept art to view on Waypoint as well.
>
> Don’t get your hopes up for armour or weapon skins though.

I’d do it for the Emblem, the XP is worthless to me.

> > The in-game bonuses will be:
> > - XP
> > - Emblem (Guilty, Overachiever or Flying Colors)
> >
> > There will also probably be some concept art to view on Waypoint as well.
> >
> > Don’t get your hopes up for armour or weapon skins though.
>
> I’d do it for the Emblem, the XP is worthless to me.

Same here, I hit 130 a while ago. Would be nice to get another emblem though.

I’m hoping they bring out the preorder bonuses at some point.

> I’m hoping they bring out the preorder bonuses at some point.

I think they will probably sometime after Castle releases

> I’m hanging on to my Mark of Shame emblem fantasy!

That would be nice as it would match my tattoo lol

> > prob going to give loads of xp with either some art of an emblem or something most likely as there is no more armor so yeah
>
> Like whats the point of receiving XP if most of the players now have already hit the SR130 Rank, what else can 343i give us?

Or, crazy thought, it could unlock more specializations and possibly more armor.