Halo 4 Moa Gametype Idea

I’ve seen a few people posting about Moa lately. And since they won’t be in Halo 4, I have a gametype idea to get them in Halo 4!Including a line of assassination’s to kill Moa.
Moa FFA Slayer: Kill all Moa, first to 25 Wins

1.Every player spawns in a straight line, with only Magnums(Unlimited Ammo)
2.5 second countdown begins
3.Countdown ends, Mao FFA Slayer begins, first to 25 Moa kills wins.
4.For your 25th kill you hop on the back of a Moa, if you can stay on it for 10 Seconds, you win the game and slit the Moa’s throat.

After killing the Moa, do you have to make it into a burger? If so, I would play the hell out of it.

There has been a lot of Moa hate recently…

not a bad idea, actually sounds really fun (Custom Games galore)! though Moa being in Halo 4 on Requiem won’t surprise me: it’s “full of life” and a wild life creature was spotted in Halo 4’s E3 Campaign, so Moa has a good chance!

What? Now there’s a Moa fanbase? Are they going to be complaining when 343i decides not to put Moa in Halo 4?

As for the gametype, I’d give it a shot.

> What? Now there’s a Moa fanbase? Are they going to be complaining when 343i decides not to put Moa in Halo 4?
>
> As for the gametype, I’d give it a shot.

Well not really a fan base, but just a little following. People like Moa.

A tribute to Moa should be considerably more tame. How about a gametype where everyone rides on Moas and tries to knock people off a platform, preferably into a pit of lava?

> There has been a lot of Moa hate recently…

I’ve never tried to kill Moa intentionally with a hint of malice. That’s what Elite Zealots are for.