halo 4 mm idea

what if for mm you would just spawn on a planet and you could go all around the planet and explore.you could have 100s of people playing in the same match.there would also be some wild life that would either run away or try to kill you.so while you explore if you meet another player you can attack or you can team up to defeat the other players.you could also if teamed up with someone betray them and get an easy kill.there would be all sorts of enviroments since your battling on a big world.like i said there would be wildlife so if you were in the middle of a fight a lets say guta could come out of nowhere and kill you or the other player.this would take a long time but to make it a little faster there would be random weapon and vehicle spawns all over the planet.there would also be a time limit of a hour.what do you think. discuss.

How big do you plan on this “planet” being?

[deleted]

> How big do you plan on this “planet” being?

not so big that you cant find anyone but a pretty good size.

> what if for mm you would just spawn on a planet and you could go all around the planet and explore.you could have 100s of people playing in the same match.there would also be some wild life that would either run away or try to kill you.so while you explore if you meet another player you can attack or you can team up to defeat the other players.you could also if teamed up with someone betray them and get an easy kill.there would be all sorts of enviroments since your battling on a big world.like i said there would be wildlife so if you were in the middle of a fight a lets say guta could come out of nowhere and kill you or the other player.this would take a long time but to make it a little faster there would be random weapon and vehicle spawns all over the planet.there would also be a time limit of a hour.what do you think. discuss.

So you want this?

> > what if for mm you would just spawn on a planet and you could go all around the planet and explore.you could have 100s of people playing in the same match.there would also be some wild life that would either run away or try to kill you.so while you explore if you meet another player you can attack or you can team up to defeat the other players.you could also if teamed up with someone betray them and get an easy kill.there would be all sorts of enviroments since your battling on a big world.like i said there would be wildlife so if you were in the middle of a fight a lets say guta could come out of nowhere and kill you or the other player.this would take a long time but to make it a little faster there would be random weapon and vehicle spawns all over the planet.there would also be a time limit of a hour.what do you think. discuss.
>
> So you want this?

kind of but not in 3rd person.

> > How big do you plan on this “planet” being?
>
> not so big that you cant find anyone but a pretty good size.

If they do add dedicated servers then I could see it being pretty fun if they made the map around the size of the RDR map and made a game mode very similar to RDR free roam wheres there’s wild life everywhere, enemy occupied bases that you can take over and a clan/gang system built into each lobby.

> > > How big do you plan on this “planet” being?
> >
> > not so big that you cant find anyone but a pretty good size.
>
> If they do add dedicated servers then I could see it being pretty fun if they made the map around the size of the RDR map and made a game mode very similar to RDR free roam wheres there’s wild life everywhere, enemy occupied bases that you can take over and a clan/gang system built into each lobby.

yes pretty much.

Why don’t you find a team and create your own game and keep all that stuff that is not Halo, somewhere else?

> Why don’t you find a team and create your own game and keep all that stuff that is not Halo, somewhere else?

just an idea man