Halo 4 missions not recording

I can’t seem to find anything on this so I’m hoping someone knows what is going on. Last week and this week my friend and I played two missions of legendary co-op. Both weeks we did not get credit for the first mission but did get credit for the second. Is there anything that other people have noticed? I thought at first maybe it was because I selected the mission from the mission screen and not resume, however, Halo Reach through ODST on PC have given me credit for that anyway, just Halo 4 is being stingy.

> 2684735135018919;1:
> I can’t seem to find anything on this so I’m hoping someone knows what is going on. Last week and this week my friend and I played two missions of legendary co-op. Both weeks we did not get credit for the first mission but did get credit for the second. Is there anything that other people have noticed? I thought at first maybe it was because I selected the mission from the mission screen and not resume, however, Halo Reach through ODST on PC have given me credit for that anyway, just Halo 4 is being stingy.

Halo 4 doesn’t have theater for campaign. You can use mods to enable it but it may not work completely

> 2535410664632466;2:
> > 2684735135018919;1:
> > I can’t seem to find anything on this so I’m hoping someone knows what is going on. Last week and this week my friend and I played two missions of legendary co-op. Both weeks we did not get credit for the first mission but did get credit for the second. Is there anything that other people have noticed? I thought at first maybe it was because I selected the mission from the mission screen and not resume, however, Halo Reach through ODST on PC have given me credit for that anyway, just Halo 4 is being stingy.
>
> Halo 4 doesn’t have theater for campaign. You can use mods to enable it but it may not work completely

Theater? I’m looking for an answer why my progress isn’t recording.

bump.

finished midnight (which is just an awful mission btw) now 3 times solo on legendary and the game still says I didn’t finish it.

None of the halo 4 playlists seem to be recording mission completions. I don’t see much talk about this for some reason