Halo 4 Mission 1 Start

OK so i think i have a basic idea for the beginning of Halo 4 and i think i have a pretty good idea concept right now.

So every one wants to know where did Master chief’s armor come from? Well we know from the trailer he Magically had the new armor when he came out, but this is my idea. In the opening scene of Halo 4 he breaks through the cryo pod with his Mjolnir VI from Halo 3. When he gets inside the planet and maybe some enemy’s or exploration of the world the UNSC Infinity is their and picks him up.

The UNSC Infinity is a UNSC ship made up of nothing but Forerunner and reversed engineered covenant technology which is rumored to have the slip-space power of the Forerunner Dreadnought. This ship Is rumored to carry Spartan 4’s which have the Mjolnir Mark VII or Mjolnir Mark 7. Master Chief (John) wears Mjolnir Mark 6.

The UNSC Infinity got there in less than a year because of the Forerunner and Covenant technology, It most likely picked up the distress beacon the moment Cortana sent it out in space. So when he is picked up he is probably updated to whats happening and is given the Mjolnir Mark 7 armor.

That’s my idea in a nut shell please reply remember this is all just Prediction with known knowledge!!

I highly doubt something like the Infinity will show up in the beginning. It really screams “middle plot point” to me.

I don’t mean to harm your idea, but I think that would be a bad first mission. I think that the first few missions should rely on exploration and the sense of being alone (without the UNSC or allies). You’re alone on this new world that you know nothing about, with Cortana going rampant and possibly not even being operational by the time you enter the world.

The Infinity should definitely show up sometime in the middle of the story, so we could see some new UNSC technology, a huge ship, new vehicles, Spartan-IVs, and some juicy Mark VII armor.

> I don’t mean to harm your idea, but I think that would be a bad first mission. I think that the first few missions should rely on exploration and the sense of being alone (without the UNSC or allies). You’re alone on this new world that you know nothing about, with Cortana going rampant and possibly not even being operational by the time you enter the world.
>
>
> The Infinity should definitely show up sometime in the middle of the story, so we could see some new UNSC technology, a huge ship, new vehicles, Spartan-IVs, and some juicy Mark VII armor.

That reminds me, in Halo CE, remember how you were alone in 343 GS and later levels? you’re first feeling of it, what happened to your allies? is anyone still alive? well, i’d like to feel that in Halo 4, :smiley:

Cortana had access to the ship they are on. She could control the machines to modify his armor while he was in Cryo. Problem solved lol.

> Cortana had access to the ship they are on. She could control the machines to modify his armor while he was in Cryo. Problem solved lol.

What would she modify it with? There aren’t really any spare or new parts to add.

Yea I rather have atleast 2-3 first missions about Chief being alone exploring and surviving on the new environment, even if that means there is no explanation why he has new armor.

They must not ruin potentially great gameplay concepts by trying to force logic into the game.

I remember reading something in the book Glasslands that MJOLNIR armor uses nano technology and that it can repair and upgrade it self over time. I’m guessing this is how Chief has his super duper armor.

this may seem a bit stupid, but I reckon they will try and mirror the beginning of Halo 1 e.g, have chief getting out of a cryo pod?

The tutorial mission may be you walking/running/jumping/farting etc… around the FuD while it burns and it ends with it crashing/going into shieldworld or whatever it is.

Just a thought.

> Cortana had access to the ship they are on. She could control the machines to modify his armor while he was in Cryo. Problem solved lol.

The entire ship was blown in half. I dought it would be able to function let alone change MC’s armour in zero gravity with no air.

> I highly doubt something like the Infinity will show up in the beginning. It really screams “middle plot point” to me.

I second that.

That trailer wasn’t canon. It was just to show what we are going to see in Halo 4. Frankie said that it will all be explained in the game and that the Chief left the FuD more times already.

The trailer was just artistic license. Therefore there is no need to explain the armor.

> I remember reading something in the book Glasslands that MJOLNIR armor uses nano technology and that it can repair and upgrade it self over time. I’m guessing this is how Chief has his super duper armor.

Mk VII. Chief has MK VI.

[deleted]

> > Cortana had access to the ship they are on. She could control the machines to modify his armor while he was in Cryo. Problem solved lol.
>
> That trailer wasn’t canon. It was just to show what we are going to see in Halo 4. Frankie said that it will all be explained in the game and that the Chief left the FuD more times already.

He has been in cryo for years, he never left it.

I can’t tell if you stole my theory, or you actually came up with this on your own.

sorry for being noobie but what is the infinity? i know its a ship.

> I highly doubt something like the Infinity will show up in the beginning. It really screams “middle plot point” to me.

I would agree with that too. Just seems like that would be reserved for later in the game.

will we ever know what happened to the spirit of fire ?