Halo 4 Minitage

I guess I will put this here…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50l2Z_DL0mw

minitage?

Pretty cool montage.

I dunno with what I’ve been more impressed, your movement or aiming. I wouldn’t like to be on the opposite side of your BR :slight_smile:

> minitage?
>
> Pretty cool montage.

haha yeah I thought it was going to be shorter than it ended up being, and had decided to call it a minitage (mini montage, just in case :wink: ) before I had finished.

Glad you liked it though :slight_smile:

> I dunno with what I’ve been more impressed, your movement or aiming. I wouldn’t like to be on the opposite side of your BR :slight_smile:

Thanks man. I’m actually surprised you noticed my movement, most people don’t notice it/understand what good movement is. But it’s awesome that you saw it, even in this minitage haha.

Oh man, that was absolutely fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Nice, Magnum instead of Boltshot would be cool though.

Song?

Thanks for the great feedback guys, I will definitely be doing more montages in the future!

> Nice, Magnum instead of Boltshot would be cool though.
>
> Song?

Interesting you bring that up, I haven’t really given much thought to my secondary. I just started with the boltshot from when it was OP and never thought to change it. I might give the magnum a try now though (although I do use the boltshot like the magnum sometimes when I run out of br ammo to get the headshot, something I think people forget it can do)

The song is in the credits at the end, but I think you could youtube “emergency monstercat” and find it.