Halo 4 might not come to some come November 6

I just got off the phone with my local gamestop guy. If you live in the NJ/ Philadelphia Area or near/around there, your Halo 4 may not arrive on the 6th due to Hurricane Sandy. Due to the craziness of the storm, the airports have backtracked a few days. Due to this some of the copies may come a day or two later maximum, but there won’t be a midnight launch for atleast my gamestop won’t be moving it. A day or two from release won’t be the worst part in my opinion, but it does suck.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Not like your a 50 anyway noob

This is, without a doubt, the worst tragedy that Hurricane Sandy has caused.

Stupid, but the first reply made me laugh pretty hard.

Sorry to hear my fellow east coasters might not be there on day one to show why we’re called the B(EAST) COAST

I live an hour away from Philly in Youngstown, Ohio… and our Gamestop is doing midnight launch still.

Sucks for you guys though. ;(

The title of this thread sounds funny

I live in Florida, so Im good…

Well VixenishAtol2, what’s your kd hmm?

> Well VixenishAtol2, what’s your kd hmm?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

K/d doesn’t matter when you’re playing against level 15 noobs, noob.

But much higher than yours

> Stupid, but the first reply made me laugh pretty hard.
>
> Sorry to hear my fellow east coasters might not be there on day one to show why we’re called the B(EAST) COAST

Lol B(EAST) coast

> >

Ha! Says the person who’s username isn’t their gamertag!
I have over a 2.0, a 100 BPR. What do you have? Nothing…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> >

scrub

Knowing this a real fan would hop in there car and drive across the country to get the midnight release.

I’m in Albany, NY and I’d imagine if I lived 90 minutes south, I’d be facing this problem since the proximity to NYC. Thankfully, we didn’t get anything but 30 MPH winds.

Elitist d**ks! Anyway, people with deliveries might not get it 6th anyway anywhere else in the world. one of mine says it’l come on the 8th. Well that sucks!

Thts unfortunate but it just means alot of ppl who didnt get hit by the storm will be a high rank and outplay newbies and for those buying it later

> >

really thats funny. then how come when i try to view your profile and service record it shows nothing because you do not have it connected to your XBL account. yet if you truly are what you say you are why would you not want to show off to the noobs that you have a level 50 skill rank in a video game. lol freaking noob.

Lol, North can’t take a hit? Down south, never had one post poned, and we actually in the hurricane/tornado area,Mississippi ftw

> Knowing this a real fan would hop in there car and drive across the country to get the midnight release.

Because all fans totally have the time to do that.

> This is, without a doubt, the worst tragedy that Hurricane Sandy has caused.

hahahaaaa