Halo 4 Medal Designs

After watching there latest video, it seems 343 has changed the medals now, there more like a clean version of the reach medals, like, they are 3d and look real, but not scratched or grimed up.

A example of this is the assist medal which I recreated by copying a picture I took while watching the trailer:

Halo 4 Assist Medal

As you can see it has a 3d effect like reach but not grimy.
I also like the new medal design as well, seems very fresh.

All the medals I saw in the trailer go by this standered of look, the 3d look, and I’m glad because the other ones didn’t appeal as much being a graphic designer myself.

Any way I’m gonna try to create some more for later on, and 343 your doing a good job on halo 4, don’t let us down.

Yea just recently saw a video that showed someone looking through their medals. They look awesome

Hmmm halo4s previous medal were starting to grow on me. (tr ones from the unsc weapons video) but this one looks good.

> Hmmm halo4s previous medal were starting to grow on me. (tr ones from the unsc weapons video) but this one looks good.

Well I think the ones from the UNSC Weapons video are actually the final art design that they are sticking with. I really didn’t like the medal designs in the E3 build of the game. They looked just too blue and boring to me.

The new medal designs in the UNSC weapons video are soooooo much better. Can’t wait to see what other medals they have! :smiley:

That medal looks fresh. I like

Very nice.

mush better than before

When I noticed the updated medal designs in the UNSC Weapons video, my nerd-joy ran amok.

The new medals look amazing, I hope to see them in all their glory soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Good new, I wish they would show us some, at the time of Reach’s release I had Pull - Kill a Jet packer as my phone wallpaper.

Halo 4 medals look awesome, I would give the 343 art team a medal saying what a good job they did on the medals.

I like medals…

Medals…