Halo 4 MCC Composer Midnight level glitch

In the final scene of Halo 4 in MCC, when you have to press RT to put the bomb in the composer chest, nothing happens for me, and he knocks me back to the bridge, the bomb falls out of my hand, he picks me up and throws me off the bridge. Reload and does the same thing. I have uninstalled the game, did a power rest reinstalled and still does the same. I can’t finish the game. Why?

It’s a grenade. The “LT” button throws the grenade.

In the 360 version, it said “Press LT to plant grenade”, but for some reason in the MCC it says “Press RT to fire machine gun”. Not sure why, but it’s wrong.

Hit that LT (or whatever your grenade button is. It’s just Chief’s HUD going haywire from Cortana’s rampancy. lol

I haven’t played Halo 4 in a while so I was stuck on this for the longest time.

Thanks for the help…

> 2533274883669557;2:
> It’s a grenade. The “LT” button throws the grenade.
>
> In the 360 version, it said “Press LT to plant grenade”, but for some reason in the MCC it says “Press RT to fire machine gun”. Not sure why, but it’s wrong.
>
> Hit that LT (or whatever your grenade button is. It’s just Chief’s HUD going haywire from Cortana’s rampancy. lol

Wow, just wow… what a fraking fail

Its a bug. For me it sometimes says press lt to plant grenade, but other times it says press rt to fire machine gun. If anything l, it just shows how the game was rushed.