Halo 4 may stand a chance now

Treyarch just released the BO2 mutliplayer reveal trailer and to be honest, I’d rather play the campaign. The game looks more like BF 2142 then anything COD. People have seen what looks to be Promethean Vision like attachment or maybe a tactical device in-game. I think even BF3 can beat COD now. Hell, if this was released around Reachs time. I think Reach could even beat and some of us know how Reach turned out…

Comparing Halo 4’s gameplay to BO2’s gameplay. Halo 4 plays nothing like COD, BO2 plays more like BF 2142.

If you want to compare Halo 4’s gameplay to BO2 heres the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrOpWYsp3L8&feature=g-u-u

Halo 4 stood a chance well before BLOPS 2 was even conceived.

More popular =/= better.

> Halo 4 stood a chance well before BLOPS 2 was even conceived.
>
> More popular =/= better.

But then your forgetting the kids who will buy the game regardless.

You can see through walls in BLOPS 2

Hmm…

This DOES look interesting

I absolutely hate Call of Duty…
I think its boring…
I wasn’t impressed with the campaign reveal…

But this…

This looks interesting…

No I’m not. I’m saying they are irrelevant.

More people bought Justin Bieber albums than Rise Against albums last year. Think its safe to say that popularity does not equate to quality.

It’s always stood a chance. There’s no way it’s going to outsell CoD, but I do expect it so sell very well.

BF:2142 was a great game.

Just watched the trailer, it looks pretty good to be quite honest.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> It’s always stood a chance. There’s no way it’s going to outsell CoD, but I do expect it so sell very well.

To be honest, I don’t see BO2 going up, maybe a little because of the fanboys who ride Treyarchs -Yoink- but, I don’t see the pre-orders going up very much.

Please don’t turn this thread into another COD vs Halo thread though. There is definitely room for both games.

If im correct COD lost a couple of its top dev’s.

Bleugh. I hope the campaign is as good as the first blops.

> BF:2142 was a great game.
>
> Just watched the trailer, it looks pretty good to be quite honest.

It does look decent, I’ll agree but still, won’t bring me back into COD. If I do buy it, I’ll just play the Campaign then trade it back in.

> > It’s always stood a chance. There’s no way it’s going to outsell CoD, but I do expect it so sell very well.
>
> To be honest, I don’t see BO2 going up, maybe a little because of the fanboys who ride Treyarchs -Yoink!- but, I don’t see the pre-orders going up very much.

It’s got more of a weekly rise than Halo 4. CoD will always sell more because of the blind fanboys. Quality does not necessarily determine how the game will sell. I’d rather be stuck playing a good game with a few people than a bad game with a lot.

Never mind. It’s already heading in that direction.

To be honest, I’m now intrigued. I thought Blops 2 looked like garbage from the E3 demo but I’m surprised at just how good that MP trailer looks. Don’t think I’ll go out and preorder it but I might just have to rent it from gamefly now. Still keeping my LE H4 preorder though.