Halo 4 Match Finding Criteria Suggestions

I was just thinking how awesome it would be if I could adjust my search restriction criteria a bit further for finding maps in Reach MM. Stuff like being able to match with players that have DLC so I can play the map packs? Sure this would make search times longer for the player, but it wouldn’t effect the masses that choose not to use the options. It’s obviously too late for Reach, but hopefully this suggestion makes it into Halo 4.

343, please add additional search restriction criteria checkboxes in the Matchmaking Settings of Halo 4!

• Good Connection
    Same Language
    Similar Skill
    Has Downloadable Content
    No Games in Progress
    Match/Avoid Parties

Are there any other options you guys can think of that you would want them to include? I’ll keep adding good ideas as I see them.

Sounds like a good idea to me. I remember 343i increasing the weighting of matching with other players that own DLC and the search times went up. They later removed it but it would be nice to have the option to search for DLC. Also, I’m not keen on join in progress, but it’s good if I want a quick game so why not have it optional.

The only other one I can think of is matching against randoms vs full parties. It would increase the chances of single players matching each other and parties matching each other.

> The only other one I can think of is matching against randoms vs full parties. It would increase the chances of single players matching each other and parties matching each other.

Good idea! Added it.

Behavior such as Rowdy/Polite and Chatty/Quiet perhaps?