Halo 4, Masterchiefs armour.

What do you think of Masterchiefs knew armour? Do you think that 343 has done a good job in changing it from Halo 3? I would like to hear what you guys think of it and what you don’t or do like about it.

I like it. They actually did a good job with their new artistic interpretation of the Chief’s armor. He looks badass and recognizable at the same time.

The same cannot be said for the Covenant, unfortunately.

I think it looks great! I feel that it was a natural progression of the armor and definitely fits in with the rest of the game’s futuristic imagery!

In other words: He looks super shiny, but still looks like he could kill aliens and doesn’t afraid of anything (bonus points to those who get that reference).

mister cheif lok reel nis dis gun b gud gam.

No but seriously, I like his Armour because it allow for a wider range of motion.

It looks fantastic, but what I don’t like is that it was randomly changed with no reasonable explanation at all. “Nanobots did it” is not a reasonable explanation. From what I understand, nanobots can only repair armor, not upgrade it. And they didn’t even repair Chief’s armor! His suit still has multiple dents and marks on it.

I think it looks super smashing great.

Chief looks amazing! His armour looks a lot more serious and beefy compared to the previous Mark VI!

> I think it looks great! I feel that it was a natural progression of the armor and definitely fits in with the rest of the game’s futuristic imagery!
>
> In other words: He looks super shiny, but still looks like he could kill aliens and doesn’t afraid of anything (bonus points to those who get that reference).

Hes a pretty c00l guy

MC doesn’t have a space diaper anymore so I’m happy

It looks great. I didn’t really like it so much in the first teaser trailer but I was screaming so loud in excitement I didn’t really care.

It looks great 343i did a great job in redesigning it.

Simply talking about design? I absolutely love it!

As awesome as it is, I have a feeling he’s just going to change appearance at a later date anyways. Maybe he will upgrade to a variation of the GEN 2 armor or Mark VII like Naomi wears? There is also the possibility he will someday get a Forerunner Combat Skin or something like it.

It’s fantastic. I love that they kept the scars from Halo 3 as well.

> And they didn’t even repair Chief’s armor! His suit still has multiple dents and marks on it.

That shows character along with all his battle exprience.

I love the new design, it’s much better than previous designs and is definitely an excellent change.

I love it! It looks heroic but at the same time, functional.

I think it looks awesome, I just hope there is a better explanation in game for the changes. Otherwise he looks total badass!

The armor for Spartans looks much better, but the Covenant look like crap.

> The armor for Spartans looks much better, but the Covenant look like crap.

That’s because they’re not getting brand new shiny gear from the Prophets anymore. The Covenant is broken.