Halo 4 Masterchief Armor not given

I really need help ! because i did the Campaign in legendary mode solo, while i was offline, and it didn’t give me the master chief armor, so, i suppose that’s because i wasn’t online, which means that halo waypoint wasn’t recording the campaign. Anyways i just don’t want to do it all again so, if one of bungie’s personal can see this just send me a code that can give me the master chief armor, please, i don’t want to do the campaign again. It makes me rage alot because let’s say that i’m a little bit rusted at halo 4.

Don’t mean to sound rash, but you kinda answered your own question. You need to be online in order to receive Mark VI.

The Mark VI armor is unlocked by completing the Legend commendation. Commendations can only be earned while online. Therefore, you can only earn the armor while online.

Also, there is no code to unlock the armor.

According to your online Service Record, you have the commendations for the first four missions. You’re only missing the last four missions. So you only need to beat Infinity, Shutdown, Composer, and Midnight on Legendary to earn the armor.

> one of bungie’s personal can see this just send me a code that can give me the master chief armor, please, i don’t want to do the campaign again. It makes me rage alot because let’s say that i’m a little bit rusted at halo 4.

Uh… You realize that Bungie isn’t in charge anymore, right?

Anyway, no one is going to be sending anyone codes. You’ll have to do the missed missions again. Sorry.

It’s only 2-3 hours long. Just do it.
Personally, I don’t believe you have done it, and that you’re just hoping on free Mark VI…

You can also try asking for
help.