Halo 4:Master Chief vs.

the wolverine from x-men. who would win?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

That’s gay. Beyond gay. MC hands down.

Hell, Spider-Man took on a chunk of X-Men alone.

Uh, wouldn’t wolverine win due to his regeneration capabilities?

Does Chief get his armor? Weapons? What’s the environment? Any allies? It depends.

Oh wait, no it doesn’t, 'cuz Chief is BAWS.

but he can just slice cheif’s head off.

> That’s gay. Beyond gay. MC hands down.
>
> Hell, Spider-Man took on a chunk of X-Men alone.

You’re acting as if that is surprising. Spider Man is incredibly powerful.

Hell, he literally beat the Red Hulk into submission using only STRENGTH.

Also, Wolverine doesn’t posess enough strength to his arms to make his claws pierce chief’s armor. Adamantium only means that his claws wouldn’t get broken, it doesn’t make them impossibly sharp.

If Chief has his armor, hands down he will win. If he doesn’t… well, if that were the case, I say that Wolverine couldn’t have his claws, either. So still Chief.

I can’t believe you guys. Give me one good way chief can win with or w/o his armour

Wolverine can sprint for more than 10 yards. lol

Master Chief’s shields recharge, Wolverine’s health regenerates.

Wolverine can take a bullet to the head at close range & live.

Master Chief can die from a headshot.

Both would turn to ash from a Binary Rifle.

***** Toss Master Chief a DMR & I’m sure somehow it’d kill wolverine. lol

IDK ill go with MC all he would have to do is rip his head off and considering his strength and how wildly wolverine fights MC would win hands down.

> IDK ill go with MC all he would have to do is rip his head off and considering his strength and how wildly wolverine fights MC would win hands down.

Another person clueless on Wolverine huh? This dude can regen from just pieces of his skeleton left, he regenerated from being hit by the first atom bomb.

and that was before he got his Adamantium skeleton. Oh and he stabbed Thanos, the guy who makes Hulk look like a pushover. He won’t have any problems cutting Chief up.

Decapitate Wolverine and it’s all over.

> Decapitate Wolverine and it’s all over.

Read my above post .-.

Wolverine would only win if Chief was without MJOLNIR. Wolv can’t take a good shotgun blast followed by MC hand combat. He can regenerate but not quick enough vs Chief in MJOLNIR. And no, he couldn’t cut thru his armor, not fast enough to kill him anyways…

> Also, Wolverine doesn’t posess enough strength to his arms to make his claws pierce chief’s armor. Adamantium only means that his claws wouldn’t get broken, it doesn’t make them impossibly sharp.

Um adamantium cuts through any and all substances it is the top of the top. Right below it is Vibranium

> Wolverine would only win if Chief was without MJOLNIR. Wolv can’t take a good shotgun blast followed by MC hand combat. He can regenerate but not quick enough vs Chief in MJOLNIR. And no, he couldn’t cut thru his armor, not fast enough to kill him anyways…

Takes hits from Marvel’s super villains and nukes but can’t take a shotgun blast. This guy totally knows what he’s talking about.

People are really clueless about Marvel and its characters it seems. I am going to side with the guy that can damage Thor. You know, the same guy that can stand in the middle of the sun, the same guy that can tank, well, tank shells and pretty much kill all heroes on Earth if he so wishes to.

Wolverine, under some drug or hallucination attacked Thor, leaving a rather nasty gash on his face. Again, the same dude is not bothered by tank shells. This is beyond stomp in favor of Wolverine, there is no way, and I mean NO WAY for John to win.

MAYBE if Wolverine was turned into a toddler, was dropped on his head and was chained to a couple of 4x4 pickup trucks all driving opposite directions, John would have a chance.

> Oh and he stabbed Thanos, the guy who makes Hulk look like a pushover. He won’t have any problems cutting Chief up.

Cutting hulk isn’t that hard. It’s still flesh. Granted, fairly tough flesh, but flesh none the less.

> Um adamantium cuts through any and all substances it is the top of the top. Right below it is Vibranium

It’s the top of the top when it comes to durability. Adamantium blades doesnt mean you can instantly slice anything apart. Every blade has a level of how dull the edge is, and because of that you need adequate strength behind the swings to cut regardless of what type of metal it is crafted from.

Otherwise you would have a small child that is cutting their carrots for the first time slicing the whole kitchen counter in half.

Do you even physics?

But Master Chief is a well trained fighter at close combats…

Master Chief vs Captain America!! anyone?

> Adamantium blades doesnt mean you can instantly slice anything apart.

Do you even read the comics? because that statement shows that you don’t.