HALO 4 Master Chief Model Edit

I thought the Halo 4 Master Chief model which was revealed recently looked a bit weird, so I took it upon myself to do some editing to it (In MS Paint, LOL!)

Click here to see my version.

This took me about 30 minutes to do, let me know what you guys think, keep in mind that I am by no means an “editor” hence why I used MS Paint (I don’t own any other editing software.)

Thanks for your time.

SNIPER ACTIV3

EDIT: Updated codpiece for those who wanted it :slight_smile:
Let me what you think!

Click here for another edit with updated shoulders (far left picture) made by eben gibon king, I think with this extra editing the armor now looks perfect!

So you raised the shoulders, cut an area out around the hip, buffed out the arms, increased the helmet size, and buffed up the calves? Am I missing anything?

Besides that, I think it looks great. I prefer it over the original for sure.

what did you do i don’t see a difference?

> So you raised the shoulders, cut an area out around the hip, buffed out the arms, increased the helmet size, and buffed up the calves? Am I missing anything?
>
> Besides that, I think it looks great. I prefer it over the original for sure.

UP I see it I see it

> what did you do i don’t see a difference?

Read the above post.

Pretty good but why does his COD peace look like its a female COD peace?? Fix that and it would be a perfect edit.

I didn’t do anything to the helmet, I buffed up the arm joint, shortened the one visible ankle joint, made his left hand bigger, moved both arms higher up and shortened the joints, and I moved both legs up (I may be forgetting some things.)

It may not sound too impressive but it was purely for a fun experiment and one hell of a job (for me) in MS Paint.

Thank you for your feedback. :slight_smile:

Moar space diaper.

I’m on it.

> Pretty good but why does his COD peace look like its a female COD peace?? Fix that and it would be a perfect edit.

Why does everyone always notice the cod piece? jkjk
I think about halfway between what it is now and the edit would be perfect.

I dont know how you are doing this in paint, Im never knew it was possible to edit pictures to that much detail in paint

> > Pretty good but why does his COD peace look like its a female COD peace?? Fix that and it would be a perfect edit.
>
> Why does everyone always notice the cod piece? jkjk
> I think about halfway between what it is now and the edit would be perfect.

Agreed.

Editing it right now.

Noice, you really made it look a ton better

Personally, I’m going to reserve judgement till we see the final render in game.I do like the more buff version :slight_smile:

I don’t have a big issue with the original design. The exposed shoulders make him seem more vulnerable though. Seems like less armour than the old version.

Could probably translate to improved shields maybe? Hmmmm

> Noice, you really made it look a ton better

Thanks! :slight_smile:

While we haven’t seen the final version yet. I do approve of the improvements that you’ve done to the prototype. Well done.

Thank you very much for your feed back, I do hope we get to see some Halo 4 stuff on the 29th of Feb though!

Can I suggest putting the shoulder pads even higher and have them wrap around a bit more.

I like it. I think that the crotch is very nice too. I don’t know why he has such a big cod-piece in Halo 4.