Halo 4 Master chief drawn by me.

drew master chief
any critical thoughts?
and what in the halo universe shall i draw next?

That is good. The helmet should be a little bit bigger though.

Oh yes, this is the wrong place to post this, but you can post it in the Community Creations section. :slight_smile:

That’s actually pretty good. Nice work.

wow thats really good you should do sergeant Johnson now

I took a look, very well detailed, shaded well and a nice pose. One thing though, you might want to post something like this on the Community Creations forum. This forum is more about the discussion Halo 4. Maybe a mod could have this moved to there or something. Again nice drawing (:

nice a space battle would be epic tho :stuck_out_tongue:

> wow thats really good you should do sergeant Johnson now

hmmm, maybe i’ll give it a shot, but i’m terrible at drawing faces :confused:

> > wow thats really good you should do sergeant Johnson now
>
> hmmm, maybe i’ll give it a shot, but i’m terrible at drawing faces :confused:

xD well after that pic im suspecting your exaggerating some

The helmet seems to be a little off, in my opinion, but nontheless great work! I would never be able to come close to what you just uploaded.

> > > wow thats really good you should do sergeant Johnson now
> >
> > hmmm, maybe i’ll give it a shot, but i’m terrible at drawing faces :confused:
>
> xD well after that pic im suspecting your exaggerating some

well, if you look at my ezio piece you can probably see what i mean. but hey, i put much less time and effort into that one as i did with MC, so who knows…

That’s… surprisingly good. I would like to learn how to do that but this isn’t an Art forum.

> That is good. The helmet should be a little bit bigger though.
>
> Oh yes, this is the wrong place to post this, but you can post it in the Community Creations section. :slight_smile:

He’s right. It doesn’t belong here.

> > That is good. The helmet should be a little bit bigger though.
> >
> > Oh yes, this is the wrong place to post this, but you can post it in the Community Creations section. :slight_smile:
>
> He’s right. It doesn’t belong here.

waitin on a mod to move it.

NICE

hey man thats pretty good. but you should post it in the community creations forum.

But if you love art then you should check out my gladiator halo concept i made

Check it out

thank you and keep up the good work. Try a grunt next =]

> > > > wow thats really good you should do sergeant Johnson now
> > >
> > > hmmm, maybe i’ll give it a shot, but i’m terrible at drawing faces :confused:
> >
> > xD well after that pic im suspecting your exaggerating some
>
> well, if you look at my ezio piece you can probably see what i mean. but hey, i put much less time and effort into that one as i did with MC, so who knows…

the shape of the head is pretty good but the mouth looks kinda weird and the nose looks like a triangle but its still better than anything i could do

> hey man thats pretty good. but you should post it in the community creations forum.
>
> But if you love art then you should check out my gladiator halo concept i made
>
> Check it out
>
> thank you and keep up the good work. Try a grunt next =]

that is amazing, what program do you use?

> > > That is good. The helmet should be a little bit bigger though.
> > >
> > > Oh yes, this is the wrong place to post this, but you can post it in the Community Creations section. :slight_smile:
> >
> > He’s right. It doesn’t belong here.
>
> waitin on a mod to move it.

Very nice btw :slight_smile: