Halo 4: Mark VI Armor

I think that people who can’t play certain missions of the campaign, and I’m one of then, should get the Mark VI armor. It’s not fair we can’t get it. Comment what you think.

Yep.

What do you mean you can’t play certain missions? Is your disc damaged or something? Why should you get the armour unlocked for not putting in the effort to get it? If your disc is damaged, then just borrow somebody elses copy, install it to your hard drive then just use your own disc to load up the game when you want to play the campaign. Its so simple.

Well, you have two options: Either you finish the Campaign on Legendary. Or find the codes for getting all the armors (Including MK VI) here on the waypoint, I think.

> 2533274859890948;3:
> What do you mean you can’t play certain missions? Is your disc damaged or something? Why should you get the armour unlocked for not putting in the effort to get it? If your disc is damaged, then just borrow somebody elses copy, install it to your hard drive then just use your own disc to load up the game when you want to play the campaign. Its so simple.

I have gone through 3 discs and 2 Xbox’s. It’s not working. How could I put in anymore effort?

> 2533274926747454;5:
> I have gone through 3 discs and 2 Xbox’s. It’s not working. How could I put in anymore effort?

If you’ve gone through 3 discs and 2 xboxes then you must be doing something seriously wrong. I still use the console I bought in 2007 and have had zero issues with my console or my game disc.

You referring to the 360? On the One all armor is unlocked

> 2533274808491697;7:
> You referring to the 360? On the One all armor is unlocked

MCC gave everyone every single armor.

> 2533274926747454;8:
> > 2533274808491697;7:
> > You referring to the 360? On the One all armor is unlocked
>
>
> MCC gave everyone every single armor.

Even Mk. VI? (I do not have MCC yet)

If it makes you feel any better, Halo 5 its one of the first ones you get (if its like the beta)

> 2533274891747470;10:
> If it makes you feel any better, Halo 5 its one of the first ones you get (if its like the beta)

I know, but I don’t have MCC.

> 2533274926747454;1:
> I think that people who can’t play certain missions of the campaign, and I’m one of then, should get the Mark VI armor. It’s not fair we can’t get it. Comment what you think.

Why? It’s not hard to play the Campaign. If your discs are damaged or anything like that, just go rent on copy and play it over the weekend. You do realize that you have to “earn” the rights to the armor right? You can’t show off with the armor unless you work for it.

> 2533274827261629;12:
> > 2533274926747454;1:
> > I think that people who can’t play certain missions of the campaign, and I’m one of then, should get the Mark VI armor. It’s not fair we can’t get it. Comment what you think.
>
>
> Why? It’s not hard to play the Campaign. If your discs are damaged or anything like that, just go rent on copy and play it over the weekend. You do realize that you have to “earn” the rights to the armor right? You can’t show off with the armor unless you work for it.

Like I said, I can’t play it. So they should make an alternate way to get it, like reaching rank 130.

I have my Mark VI armor. The campaign is very easy!

anyone want to help me do it on legendary

> 2533274859890948;6:
> > 2533274926747454;5:
> > I have gone through 3 discs and 2 Xbox’s. It’s not working. How could I put in anymore effort?
>
>
> If you’ve gone through 3 discs and 2 xboxes then you must be doing something seriously wrong. I still use the console I bought in 2007 and have had zero issues with my console or my game disc.

What he said. If I were you I would be more concerned with why I am going through so many discs and xbox’s.

I would consider it a real annoyance if they changed the parameters on how to unlock the armor. I wear all my armor with pride, the earned and bought alike. I use it to show my time and money investment in the game. If they made all that available to everyone than it would than it would demean my dedication to the game.

i wish i could unlock it

Well, the Mark VI armor is for those player who had the ability this complete all missions on legendary. If you can’t because it doesn’t works, yes you should unlocked it. But if you can complete for your ability, you don’t deserve it.