Halo 4 Mark VI armor

So I completed Halo 4 legendary offline only to find out that to receive the helmet you need to be online. I only have to of the commendations done but under the campaign menu it shows that i have completed solo legendary on all of them. Also i got the achievements. Is there any way or someone i can contact to receive the helmet.

Thanks

Completing the commendations is what gives you the armor; you HAVE to play the campaign online in order to get credit for them.

Nope. You have to do it whilst connected to Xbox Live. Sorry there buddy :frowning:

You’ll just have to play online. But the good thing is, they’re making weekly challenges for completing the game’s levels on legendary with a few skulls on, so you get to rank up adequately while redoing the campaign (one mission per week)

It has to be online, but you can do it coop. Check the classified forum to find a team and you’ll get your armour. Plus you’ll be helping someone, which is always nice.

Okay thanks guys. I was hoping i could send an email to someone and they could look at my stats and see i completed it then press a few magic buttons. Look like ill be redoing all but two missions :frowning:

> Okay thanks guys. I was hoping i could send an email to someone and they could look at my stats and see i completed it then press a few magic buttons. Look like ill be redoing all but two missions :frowning:

This same thing happened to me on the first day. I finished the Campaign solo on legendary offline so that nobody bothered me, and when I was finished. Bam no armor,so I had to restart the whole campaign.