Halo 4 MAP PASS problems

I bought the map pass. However when i entered the code all i received was MS points. no helmets and no emblem. I just got 2000 points. do i still get my 15% off ? Help

you then buy the season pass with those 2000 points.

all together the maps cost 2400, so you are still getting them at discount price.

You don’t get MS Points… When you purchase a map pass it means that you can download DLC for free on the release date. Did you by any chance just buy a MS Points card? Because then you still need to buy the map pass with those 2000 points.

> You don’t get MS Points… When you purchase a map pass it means that you can download DLC for free on the release date. Did you by any chance just buy a MS Points card? Because then you still need to buy the map pass with those 2000 points.

When you buy the ‘season pass’ in retailers you’re actually getting MS points for it. It happens with all retail Live purchases; map packs, season passes, arcade games. You’re never actually buying a code for the game, you’re buying the exact amount of points to then buy that product online.

Why the -Yoink- they do this is unknown, I don’t know why they don’t just do a direct code to the thing they want to download.

thats not true because i bought my friend minecraft at gamestop and thats exactly what he got so either you’re all liars or mojang is god

> > You don’t get MS Points… When you purchase a map pass it means that you can download DLC for free on the release date. Did you by any chance just buy a MS Points card? Because then you still need to buy the map pass with those 2000 points.
>
> When you buy the ‘season pass’ in retailers you’re actually getting MS points for it. It happens with all retail Live purchases; map packs, season passes, arcade games. You’re never actually buying a code for the game, you’re buying the exact amount of points to then buy that product online.
>
> Why the -Yoink!- they do this is unknown, I don’t know why they don’t just do a direct code to the thing they want to download.

I didn’t know that, maybe it’s different in other countries? But I also mostly buy those things online on webshops… :wink:

It’s really not a big deal. Just buy it with the points.

> thats not true because i bought my friend minecraft at gamestop and thats exactly what he got so either you’re all liars or mojang is god

Mojang is god. But that’s for another forum.

Like others have said, the card is actually just MS points, which your can then use to buy the map pass via marketplace.

GANE UK’s ‘special relationship’ with Microsoft goes back a long way it seems.

> The 360 version of the Mojang title will get a card-based release at GAME as part of the retailer’s current code distribution deal with Microsoft for Xbox Live content.

As stated, normally you are just buying points.