Halo 4 Map Packs from Halo 4 Limited Edition

So, the new map pack (Crimson) releases on Dec 10th and the other 2 (Majestic and Castle) will be coming out in the future. But what I am confused about is the fact that I got Halo 4 Limited Edition which came with “War Games Pack Packs” the included 3 separate map packs with 3 maps each that were supposed to be released in the future. But from what I can gather, those map packs from the limited edition (which you can purchase through Xbox Live Marketplace) are not the same as what are going to be released. Are Crimson, Majestic and Castle part of the “War Games Map Packs” DLC from Halo 4 Limited Edition? Or are these new map packs completely different? Please let me know so that way I dont purchase them, and they turn out to be the same maps I already have. Thanks.

The three map packs that come with the Limited Edition are the Crimson, Majestic and Castle map packs so don’t pay extra money to get them as they come with the limited edition.

The map packs announced are Crimson, Majestic, and Castle. As far as we know, these are the only 3. Buying the Limited Edition or the season pass will grant you free access to all 3 of them.