Halo 4 Map environments

So far we’ve seen 4 out of the 10 maps, which means 6 more left (excluding forge)
We’ve seen:

Grassy - Exile
Snowy - Longbow
Space - Adrift
Forerunner - Haven

I think we can expect some desert maps, some Covenant purpleish maps, and MAYBE even some volcano maps, i think the addition of Lava is great, hopefully they use it in more than just spartan ops.

What environments do you want to see in future Matchmaking/Forge maps?

i would love to see a city/urban map make its way in because they were practically non-existant in H3 and Reach while they were plentifull in Halo 2.

I would agree with OP that lava would make for a fresh/unique addition to Halo as long as it was implemented correctly

> i would love to see a city/urban map make its way in because they were practically non-existant in H3 and Reach while they were plentifull in Halo 2.
>
> I would agree with OP that lava would make for a fresh/unique addition to Halo as long as it was implemented correctly

Forge world, with lava instead of water. Lol

An interesting lava mechanic could be slow damage while you have your shields up, but faster with none. Not insta death, but pretty close if you jump away from an enemy and you’ve got no shields. I know that this can’t be in game unless it already is, but it sounds like it’d be fun.

Jungle style - massively overgrown, perhaps like sanctuary, the early forerunner architecture but with vines and natural cover all over the place.

Water - A rocky, natural, perhaps grey/dark type map, with rain and puddles all over the place.

Sand - Sandtrap.

Urban - Something like Turf and Terminal combined.

Gulch - A map based on the standoff colour/style.

A stormy/Rainy map would be good.

I want a foggy map, but PV would ruin it :frowning:

> Jungle style - massively overgrown, perhaps like sanctuary, the early forerunner architecture but with vines and natural cover all over the place.
>
> Water - A rocky, natural, perhaps grey/dark type map, with rain and puddles all over the place.
>
> Sand - Sandtrap.
>
> Urban - Something like Turf and Terminal combined.
>
> Gulch - A map based on the standoff colour/style.

I LOVE these ideas. These’d be perfect for Halo 4!

> Jungle style - massively overgrown, perhaps like sanctuary, the early forerunner architecture but with vines and natural cover all over the place.
>
> Water - A rocky, natural, perhaps grey/dark type map, with rain and puddles all over the place.
>
> Sand - Sandtrap.
>
> Urban - Something like Turf and Terminal combined.
>
> Gulch - A map based on the standoff colour/style.

Great ideas :smiley: