Halo 4 Map Design (Haven)

Sup guys, if you’re into map design in forge or just want to know what make some maps better (or worse) than others, watch this video for some insight :
Halo Map Design (Haven)

… that video doesn’t say much at all.

He really just gave his personal opinion on the map haven. That’s all that was really said throughout the video.

> … that video doesn’t say much at all.
>
> He really just gave his personal opinion on the map haven. That’s all that was really said throughout the video.

Yeah I guess so, but its the only video right now regarding any type of map design in Halo so I’ll take it :).

> > … that video doesn’t say much at all.
> >
> > He really just gave his personal opinion on the map haven. That’s all that was really said throughout the video.
>
> Yeah I guess so, but its the only video right now regarding any type of map design in Halo so I’ll take it :).

Good point.

I’ve actually got some links somewhere about map design. They’re not videos, but they’re certainly worth the read. (They’re by the guy who designed Lockout for Halo 2 and The Cage for Halo: Reach.)

One sec.

EDIT: Here, read through this thread on Forgehub if you’re interested. It’s a very good read and there’s some good links in there (also one regarding my above topic).

Definitely a good read if you are in to map design, specifically this will help with Asymmetrical maps.