halo 4 mammoth

for those of you that didnt know the mammoth is a new vehichle that is set to be seen in halo 4. at first glance it looks alot like the moble elaphant in halo 3 sandtrap and a halo wars commander vehicle. It appears to have the same overall function of the elaphant. do you think this will be appear in campaign mode, spartan ops only, or in multiplayer. Or Both!! if multiplayer, do you think it could possibly be a forgable vehicle or do you think it will be preset into a certain map?

It will definitely appear in Campaign. It can/more than likely appear in Spartan Ops. It better appear in Multiplayer! a Forging option on the biggest Forge World map would be very nice.

Too big for Forge. But I can see it being a pre-set object in Big Team Multiplayer maps.

What I thought was interesting about it is that in the recent E3 trailer, it looks like it may have a large cannon on the back of it…pirate battles in forge?

Yes!! if you look on the back side there appears to be a very large turret. it look a little to big to shooting bullets though.

> Too big for Forge.

Are you stupid?

1st of all the forge video we saw maybe wasn’t even the whole map. 2nd of all you haven’t even seen half of the forge maps.

How do you even dare to say it’s too big for forge?

I want in both.

Seeing it in Mulitiplayer would be funny.

It should also make this sound when you beep

One of the best things about halo is the goofy -Yoink- that’s in the multiplayer.

I really hope that it’s in multiplayer, it would be cool if there were objective games based around it. Kind of like Halo Reach’s Hog-Potato, but Mammoth-Potato.

I say both but I accidentally pressed Multiplayer and it won’t let me change. D:

> > Too big for Forge.
>
> Are you stupid?
>
> 1st of all the forge video we saw maybe wasn’t even the whole map. 2nd of all you haven’t even seen half of the forge maps.
>
> How do you even dare to say it’s too big for forge?

Wanna calm down there buddy? And have you seen the size of the Mammoth? If that was in Forge, might as well throw in some Pelicans too. It would work better as a mobile base ala Halo 3’s Elephant. No need to start calling people stupid. It’s called an opinion.

I am surprised that 343i called it Mammoth. The Command & Conquer Mammoth is the Mammoth, I wonder why 343i chose Mammoth as opposed to something else. Mastodon would have been better.

343i did say that there would be 3 maps the size of forge world. and we all know it takes a looong time to get from one end to another. mabye if they include the mammoth that would open up a large doorway of possiblilities…

> > > Too big for Forge.
> >
> > Are you stupid?
> >
> > 1st of all the forge video we saw maybe wasn’t even the whole map. 2nd of all you haven’t even seen half of the forge maps.
> >
> > How do you even dare to say it’s too big for forge?
>
> Wanna calm down there buddy? And have you seen the size of the Mammoth? If that was in Forge, might as well throw in some Pelicans too. It would work better as a mobile base ala Halo 3’s Elephant. No need to start calling people stupid. It’s called an opinion.

If it’s in multiplayer, than it should be able to be in forge. It’s a ground vehicle that moves slow…different from a Pelican that would rip through the airspace. Also, slap a giant floor in the air, then presto, there’s enough room.

There had better be a Sandtrap-style map with Mammoth’s on it.

> There had better be a Sandtrap-style map with Mammoth’s on it.

I hope…we shall see.

> > > Too big for Forge.
> >
> > Are you stupid?
> >
> > 1st of all the forge video we saw maybe wasn’t even the whole map. 2nd of all you haven’t even seen half of the forge maps.
> >
> > How do you even dare to say it’s too big for forge?
>
> Wanna calm down there buddy? And have you seen the size of the Mammoth? If that was in Forge, might as well throw in some Pelicans too. It would work better as a mobile base ala Halo 3’s Elephant. No need to start calling people stupid. It’s called an opinion.

I’m not calling people stupid. I call you stupid. ;D

But dude, don’t take me too serious. :wink:

I think the mammoth is the UNSC equivalent of the scarab tank

Infection + Mammoths = Fun

Although the idea for a mammoth in forge would be cool, it would cost a lot. You do realize they are trying to “trick” you with the forge budget. It says 100,000,000 but you see the buildings now cost 150 or 250. Not 10…