Halo 4 makes me want to cry.

Yes, as the title suggests, this game makes me want to cry but not because of anything that happened in the campaign story. I feel upset about this game, so upset in fact that I actually took to writing an article detailing the major problems it has (I can’t usually gather enough energy to get out of bed each morning). Please read it and tell me whether you agree or disagree with my points. Here’s the hyperlink:

http://www.squidoo.com/halo-4-makes-me-want-to-cry

You want a tissue? I am going to go play some Halo.

I agree with some of your points but when you title it like this and put them all in a row and complain about EVERY SINGLE THING.

You just sound like a crybaby and I stopped reading your article and I no longer value your opinion :(.

I think loadouts are a good concept that was executed poorly. Honestly who cares if people don’t want to use an Assault Rifle all the time or a Battle Rifle all the time, these very basic weapons used to be numerous on the map and close to your team’s spawn anyways.

And running is bad. Just plain bad. If you thought Halo 3 was slow they should’ve just upped the base speed. You know sprinting and waiting for it to recharge is actually slower than past games?

I can agree with the rest though, ESPECIALLY ORDNANCE.

Some good points there, many of which I agree with and have written posts about myself, although I only skim read a few sections.

I’d like to point out 1 error. Assassinations do now benefit you. If you’re playing Infinity Slayer you get more points towards your personal ordnance for an assassination.

You had a few good points which I agree with but some others weren’t even worth mentioning.

I get what you’re saying Rooksbook but I have to say that I actually held back somewhat in my article as it was beginning to get too long. Needless to say, there are more problems with this game than I have already mentioned and yes I am a moaning, complaining bstrd but I think that my points are still valid. Anyway thanks for reading (or skimming) through my article. I 'm now going to commit Hara-kiri.

> You want a tissue? I am going to go <mark>play some Halo.</mark>

Joke of the day, if by Halo you mean a game called Halo, Halo 4 is by no means a “Halo” game. Just because it has shields and Spartan super soldiers, does not mean it’s a Halo game.

> I get what you’re saying Rooksbook but I have to say that I actually held back somewhat in my article as it was beginning to get too long. Needless to say, there are more problems with this game than I have already mentioned and yes I am a moaning, complaining bstrd but I think that my points are still valid. Anyway thanks for reading (or skimming) through my article. I 'm now going to commit Hara-kiri.

Some might say your throwing thing out of preportion but I say not so. There are some awful things I wish to say about H4/343i/Microsoft but what I have in mind would only give me a oneway ticket to banville. So I find myself limited in only talking about my views on improvements and faults in H4 although I have been truly ragging for over a month now.

I pretty much agree with the article. As he states near the end of it, “the essence of Halo is missing”. Hit the nail right on the head.

Your K/D Ratio makes me want to Cry. I Kid I Kid.

> Yes, as the title suggests, this game makes me want to cry but not because of anything that happened in the campaign story. I feel upset about this game, so upset in fact that I actually took to writing an article detailing the major problems it has (I can’t usually gather enough energy to get out of bed each morning). Please read it and tell me whether you agree or disagree with my points. Here’s the hyperlink:
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/halo-4-makes-me-want-to-cry

Even with such an outpouring from so many people within the community that feels this way, 343i refuses to utter a word on the topic that halo has become a joke and is only bought because they spend ungodly amounts on marketing and it has Halo in the name. Halo 4: space ops is not halo, it hasn’t been since reach, and no 343 we do not trust you. You -Yoinked!- up and it will hurt you in the long run. You betrayed anyone who loved what made the halo series unique and desiccated every ounce of halo magic from Halo 4. -Yoink- you.

One of my friends are actually righting a book called “The rise and fall of great video games” it talks about sonic and star fox all the way to CoD and halo.

> You want a tissue? I am going to go play some Halo.

No you aren’t. You’re going to go play Reach 2. The sequel to the SPINOFF of the franchise.

Why thats terrible!

I actually understand your pain though. The Halo you have known for 10 years has changed suddenly and without warning. But it hasn’t changed for the worst. It just changed, maybe you should give it a chance.

> > You want a tissue? I am going to go play some Halo.
>
> No you aren’t. You’re going to go play Reach 2. The sequel to the SPINOFF of the franchise.

Cry me a river dude. Its nice to see you have an opinion, but no need to be a jerk to anyone who has a different one.

> > > You want a tissue? I am going to go play some Halo.
> >
> > No you aren’t. You’re going to go play Reach 2. The sequel to the SPINOFF of the franchise.
>
> Cry me a river dude. Its nice to see you have an opinion, but no need to be a jerk to anyone who has a different one.

This isn’t an opinion. It’s a fact.

Halo 1, 2, and 3 are Halo games.

Halo Reach is a Halo spinoff, that’s WHY IT PLAYS DIFFERENT.

Halo 4 SHOULD be a Halo game, but instead, they made the game play like Reach.

Therefore, Halo 4 is actually Halo Reach 2. They just titled it wrong.

Nicely put article. I agree with most of it, especially the points regarding limited edition.

Yeah you should totally get an overshield for doing an assassination.

Medals part made me laugh.

I read it. The whole thing. I didn’t see anything I disagreed with. But my brain hurts from having to look at Johnny Rotten… just sayin.

Great article. Wish it could help us get Halo back :’(