Halo 4 makes me sad

Well I was really lookin forward to this game but people make it sound like it is going to be bad. I need some enlightenment. Anything?

okay, this is what is going on…the Game Informer article outline many many things in short on Halo 4. Some of these changes are making the various gaming communities around the net explode with rage, when we don’t actually know the extent of what they are implementing and in what context.

some of these things include instant respawning, random weapon drops, a new armor ability called “forerunner vision”, the removals of armor lock and firefight, sprint as a standard.

item 1: this has been clarified somewhat by stating that it is not added into any objective game

item 2: apparently, according to frankie on neoGAF, it isn’t actually random and is somewhat predictable.

item 3: no, you can’t look through every wall in the game and see everyone.

item 4: yes, no more firefight…but now we have Spartan OPS that is apparently going to be awesome episodic content that will make our brains melt from awesome.

item 5: who really cares about armor lock anyways?

item 6: not much has been said.

just wait for the podcast that they have stated will clear things up.

Don’t form an opinion from a second hand source that has very poor word choice, resulting in outrage from the over sensitive Halo community.

Save your opinions for when your listening to 343 directly or even playing the game yourself. (: I personally believe the game will be amazing.

> Don’t form an opinion from a second hand source that has very poor word choice, resulting in outrage from the over sensitive Halo community.
>
> Save your opinions for when your listening to 343 directly or even playing the game yourself. (: I personally believe the game will be amazing.

why can’t people just reserve opinion on things they dont actually know that they wont like until they understand more about it?

“ZOMGNOMOREWEAPONTIMERZZZIDIEDINSIDEASDFGHJKL” doesn’t really help at all, but that’s what people are doing not only here, but on TXB and they were on neoGAF as well…i just want to facepalm right now with sadness for the community of gamers.

btw, if you want to cry for humanity, look at what the MLG forums are saying about this.

> Well I was really lookin forward to this game but people make it sound like it is going to be bad. I need some enlightenment. Anything?

why dont you judge for yourself instead of being a follower

When I first saw the GI article, I was shocked. Everything was different and I wasn’t expecting it. Upon some thinking however, I’ve grown to like the proposed changes.

We haven’t seen anything in action yet, so I’m not going to judge it.

tl;dr: 343i is made up of people that love Halo. If they say that the game feels, looks and plays like Halo, then that’s enough for me.