Halo 4 Major issues

1. Put all the -Yoinking!- maps in every gametype. Yes 343 i really want to play the same 4 maps over and over again.
  2. More weapons on the maps.
  3. Fix the graphics. when looking across the map, trees, plants, buildings, ect are blurry.
  4. Take sprint out of the game for everyone, this is not call of duty.
  5. More gametypes

Please fix these problems 343, your ruining halo

are you srs

> 1. Put all the -Yoinking!- maps in every gametype. Yes 343 i really want to play the same 4 maps over and over again.
> 2. More weapons on the maps.
> 3. Fix the graphics. when looking across the map, trees, plants, buildings, ect are blurry.
> 4. Take sprint out of the game for everyone, this is not call of duty.
> 5. More gametypes
>
>
> Please fix these problems 343, your ruining halo

Disagree with 1 and 4.

1. Some maps are simply too big or too small for certain gametypes, however I do agree the map selection needs to increase especially in the 4v4 5v5 gametypes.

2. This game is much faster paced than previous Halos. Simply put, because the kill times have been decreased: player speed needs to be increased to incorporate how quickly team mates can be present to be able to assist in fights.

> 1. <mark>Put all the -Yoinking!- maps in every gametype.</mark> Yes 343 i really want to play the same 4 maps over and over again.
> 3. Fix the graphics. when looking across the map, trees, plants, buildings, ect are blurry.
> 5. More gametypes
>
>

yes yes. i cannot stress this enough

sprinting is handy man what you talking about, i have been waiting for a sprint button

> 1. Put all the -Yoinking!- maps in every gametype. Yes 343 i really want to play the same 4 maps over and over again.
> 5. More gametypes
>
>

1. Select maps are built for select gametypes. That just makes sense. Although I could see Valhalla/Ragnarok in the 4v4/5v5 scene like in Halo 3. But all of the maps in all of the gametypes? No, that wouldn’t make sense

2. Unless you’re on more of a “classic” gametype (which there is only one of), the amount of weapons spawned is fine to me. Ordinance drops fill that spot in.

3. 343i made the game do this on purpose (Bungie also did the same with Reach), when you are far enough away from an object, a graphical system called “impostoring” will swap the high-rez model with a low-rez model to accommodate the Xbox’s relatively limited capabilities. This is something 343i can’t really do anything about

4. Sprint in games isn’t a COD idea. Also, they had to add sprint anyways because they sped up kill times, so sprint was added because it helped them speed up gameplay, not because COD has it

5. Agreed

Yeah, Remove Sprint…Heavily augmented Super soldiers shouldn’t be able to run unless they have an Armor upgrade.

^^^
What I get from 4.

> Yeah, Remove Sprint…Heavily augmented Super soldiers shouldn’t be able to run unless they have an Armor upgrade.
>
>
> ^^^
> What I get from 4.

^this I expect every super soldier to run so you can forget about number 4 being removed bud