Halo 4 magnum sounds bad?

Does anyone think the halo 4 magnum sounds bad?

Here is some non commentary gameplay of the magnum at 1:00 <mark>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcQWCGpcPAo</mark>

Now i dont want to hear that it sounds acurately real, because i’ve fired plenty of magnums in my life, and they sure as hell, have a boom unlike this magnum. People say they’ve heard a magnum which sounds like the halo 4 magnum, but no one can tell me a name of the gun, therefore there is no possible gun which sounds this bad!

Playing this vid with bass and sound up high, the noise of it sounds terrible like “shoom shoom shoom” instead of “bang bang bang” if you get what i mean, and i cant imagine what it would sound like without bass.

I hope to god this is a placeholder, considering halo anniversarys magnum sounds fantastic, im sure 343 wont take the sound backwards.

In all honesty, if this is the so called “real sound” its just bull$hit,and they must have used an air pistol or something. Get a bit of gunpowder 343!

Is there anyone who would like to have the pleasure of proving a waypoint b!tcher wrong, and would be able to let me know/prove if this is a placeholder, i would gladly appreciate it :slight_smile:

Ok ive finished b!tching. Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed 100%

The new magnum sounds pathetic. I thought I was the only one who was bothered by this, glad to see someone else finds it less than stellar. I really hope it’s a placeholder, but I don’t think it is.

It needs to sound like Halo 3 or Reach with a bit of oomph. It totally sounds like a toy gun, it needs a sharp powerful sound.

I don’t know why but I actually LIKE the new magnum sound.

Halo 4 is still being tweaked.