Halo 4 Machinma Mode/Improved Theater

We all know that Halo is without a doubt the best video game to make machinima with. Because the Halo story is so huge it is possible to make any story off of it. And with the addition of forge and forge 2.0 our imaginations for machinima soared. But I want to see 343 take it another step further. Iwant to see a mode specifically for making machinima like a new theater mode with improved controls,spawned enemies you can control like making them move and fight like a strategy game(although it is a liitle much to ask for), bigger maps and more options and vehicles like space dogfights, dropships, pelicans, the ability to have a lowered weapon and no weapons in online custom games and more palets for forge objects instead of just forunner (i.e UNSC and Covenant versions of such objects). Do you think this is a good or bad idea. If you wanted to see a mode like this what would you want in it?

I know 343 said they were almost done with Halo 4 but at the very least I would like to see these ideas implemented in future Halo games.

So what do you think? If you have a new Idea for forge or theater leave a post.

Thanks!

Did you see my thread ? It could go into what your says hopefully we can use our ideas for online and offline. If you want I’ll attach a link to my thread.

> Did you see my thread ? It could go into what your says hopefully we can use our ideas for online and offline. If you want I’ll attach a link to my thread.

I did and that could totally work! I think it’s a great idea. Very do-able and forge worthy.

And I’m sure It would be easy to do

please 343i I’d play halo alot more that gears and cod

Wow! So empty :frowning:

I know

how come people don’t post that much ?

i just want the abillity to make a machinima without a capture card.

> > Did you see my thread ? It could go into what your says hopefully we can use our ideas for online and offline. If you want I’ll attach a link to my thread.
>
> I did and that could totally work! I think it’s a great idea. Very do-able and forge worthy.

Did you vote ?

I think the polls were closed weren’t they?

Just keeping this post alive.