Halo 4 Machimina "Halo Fall of Reach"

Hello I will be soon making a series on youtube to the book “Halo Fall of Reach”
I will be making a trailer soon and I hope that all fans will enjoy it.I need people to help me with it though .Here is a link to the topic relating to the series and the Voices I need. https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2231558_Halo--Fall-of-Reach--Machinima-Series--Help.aspx
As I said it will be on Halo 4.There are so many fans who do not know the story of Halo .With your help we will bring that story to them .Thanks

You may want to read up on this before proceeding too far with this.

Game Content Usage Rules

I’m sure you can create a pretty wicked Machinima and call it something else though.

> You may want to read up on this before proceeding too far with this.
>
> Game Content Usage Rules
>
> I’m sure you can create a pretty wicked Machinima and call it something else though.

Thank you for Posting that to me .So I can make a series to the book but just with a different name .Ok that should not be a problem exept for coming up with a Name LOL.

Not a problem! I love seeing community created works, but I also like to see it succeed and done properly. Hope everything goes well!

> Not a problem! I love seeing community created works, but I also like to see it succeed and done properly. Hope everything goes well!

Thanks.It is incredibly ambitious but I think we can pull it of .

Don’t you think I’d be easier to make it on Reach? (Elites, Falcon, Reach scenery, etc…)

> Don’t you think I’d be easier to make it on Reach? (Elites, Falcon, Reach scenery, etc…)

I considered Reach but then I decided to go with Halo 4.I would love to have Elites but I cant.Some scenes would play out much better on Halo 4 Especially Impact.I thought the series will probably focus More Directly on the Characters and not directly show the enemy .

> > Don’t you think I’d be easier to make it on Reach? (Elites, Falcon, Reach scenery, etc…)
>
> I considered Reach but then I decided to go with Halo 4.I would love to have Elites but I cant.Some scenes would play out much better on Halo 4 Especially Impact.I thought the series will probably focus More Directly on the Characters and not directly show the enemy .

I suppose that’s reasonable. Good luck with your machinima.

> > > Don’t you think I’d be easier to make it on Reach? (Elites, Falcon, Reach scenery, etc…)
> >
> > I considered Reach but then I decided to go with Halo 4.I would love to have Elites but I cant.Some scenes would play out much better on Halo 4 Especially Impact.I thought the series will probably focus More Directly on the Characters and not directly show the enemy .
>
> I suppose that’s reasonable. Good luck with your machinima.

Thanks.I will admit I did consider doing Half of it on Reach and the other Half on Halo 4 .In the end though The biggest reason I would do that would be Elites and The Reach part would be at the begging where there was no Elites.