Halo 4: Lord of the AA's

One AA to rule them all! Mathmaticly speaking one AA must have more advantages over all the other AAs. No matter how hard 343 works to balance them one AA will be better than the rest and rule them all. In halo reach Jetpack is my ring of power, what’s yours? What do u forsee the AA of power being in Halo 4?

I hope there is none. I also hope the jetpack is not coming back to Halo. I know its been confirmed but I didn’t see it in the beta version MLG guys were playing and I really hope 343i is reconsidering or nerfing it like crazy. Gameplay looked so much better without it.

My ‘Ring of Power’ would have to be evade as it is so useful when you get to use it. Personally in Halo 4, I foresee ProVision or Thruster Pack to be the most useful.

> My ‘Ring of Power’ would have to be evade as it is so useful when you get to use it. Personally in Halo 4 I foresee ProVision or Thruster Pack to be the most useful.

This.

But, Thruster Pack is basically Evade so…

id say AL was the jack of all trades for reach. as for halo 4 i don’t think there will be one.

hologram is pretty much the same.
thrusters=evade
camo is camo still but easily countered by PV.
hardlight shield is pretty much just a temp defense. no way its gona beat any other AA.
regen field is regen from h3. don’t see how that would be the best.
sentry turret if anything like h3’s will be a distraction thats gone in 2 sec.
and PV gives you awarness. but that doesn’t mean you can kill me. the better player will still win.

id say like it or not they are BALANCED.

> id say AL was the jack of all trades for reach. as for halo 4 i don’t think there will be one.
>
> hologram is pretty much the same.
> thrusters=evade
> camo is camo still but easily countered by PV.
> hardlight shield is pretty much just a temp defense. no way its gona beat any other AA.
> regen field is regen from h3. don’t see how that would be the best.
> sentry turret if anything like h3’s will be a distraction thats gone in 2 sec.
> and PV gives you awarness. but that doesn’t mean you can kill me. the better player will still win.
>
> id say like it or not they are BALANCED.

To a certain extent this is correct, all AA do is enhance a players skill but give a skilled player evade or the ability to see through walls and they will have a massive advantage. Hence the name <mark>Pro</mark>Vision as all of the MLGs use it; it allows them to identify the enemies weapons at a further range as well as find more kills.

We’ll have to play the game to see what is balanced but personally I don’t think H4 will be 100% balanced - it is almost impossible to do with AA, perks and mods.

> > id say AL was the jack of all trades for reach. as for halo 4 i don’t think there will be one.
> >
> > hologram is pretty much the same.
> > thrusters=evade
> > camo is camo still but easily countered by PV.
> > hardlight shield is pretty much just a temp defense. no way its gona beat any other AA.
> > regen field is regen from h3. don’t see how that would be the best.
> > sentry turret if anything like h3’s will be a distraction thats gone in 2 sec.
> > and PV gives you awarness. but that doesn’t mean you can kill me. the better player will still win.
> >
> > id say like it or not they are BALANCED.
>
> To a certain extent this is correct, all AA do is enhance a players skill but give a skilled player evade or the ability to see through walls and they will have a massive advantage. Hence the name <mark>Pro</mark>Vision as all of the MLGs use it; it allows them to identify the enemies weapons at a further range as well as find more kills.
>
> We’ll have to play the game to see what is balanced but personally I don’t think H4 will be 100% balanced - it is almost impossible to do with AA, perks and mods.

im not saying it will be 100% but im saying as far as AA’s there won’t be one OP one. FYI i explained why PV was soo good. in my own thread. to summerize PV was good because MLG was new to halo 4. didn’t know the maps or how it would flow well enough. in later months of h4 it will be less useful.

I think they all seem pretty good. Well balanced and all, from what I’ve seen, nothing too powerful or gamebreaking.

> > > id say AL was the jack of all trades for reach. as for halo 4 i don’t think there will be one.
> > >
> > > hologram is pretty much the same.
> > > thrusters=evade
> > > camo is camo still but easily countered by PV.
> > > hardlight shield is pretty much just a temp defense. no way its gona beat any other AA.
> > > regen field is regen from h3. don’t see how that would be the best.
> > > sentry turret if anything like h3’s will be a distraction thats gone in 2 sec.
> > > and PV gives you awarness. but that doesn’t mean you can kill me. the better player will still win.
> > >
> > > id say like it or not they are BALANCED.
> >
> > To a certain extent this is correct, all AA do is enhance a players skill but give a skilled player evade or the ability to see through walls and they will have a massive advantage. Hence the name <mark>Pro</mark>Vision as all of the MLGs use it; it allows them to identify the enemies weapons at a further range as well as find more kills.
> >
> > We’ll have to play the game to see what is balanced but personally I don’t think H4 will be 100% balanced - it is almost impossible to do with AA, perks and mods.
>
> im not saying it will be 100% but im saying as far as AA’s there won’t be one OP one. FYI i explained why PV was soo good. in my own thread. to summerize PV was good because MLG was new to halo 4. didn’t know the maps or how it would flow well enough. in later months of h4 it will be less useful.

Don’t agree with your there buddy, we’ll just have to wait and see; hope you’re right.

> > > > id say AL was the jack of all trades for reach. as for halo 4 i don’t think there will be one.
> > > >
> > > > hologram is pretty much the same.
> > > > thrusters=evade
> > > > camo is camo still but easily countered by PV.
> > > > hardlight shield is pretty much just a temp defense. no way its gona beat any other AA.
> > > > regen field is regen from h3. don’t see how that would be the best.
> > > > sentry turret if anything like h3’s will be a distraction thats gone in 2 sec.
> > > > and PV gives you awarness. but that doesn’t mean you can kill me. the better player will still win.
> > > >
> > > > id say like it or not they are BALANCED.
> > >
> > > To a certain extent this is correct, all AA do is enhance a players skill but give a skilled player evade or the ability to see through walls and they will have a massive advantage. Hence the name <mark>Pro</mark>Vision as all of the MLGs use it; it allows them to identify the enemies weapons at a further range as well as find more kills.
> > >
> > > We’ll have to play the game to see what is balanced but personally I don’t think H4 will be 100% balanced - it is almost impossible to do with AA, perks and mods.
> >
> > im not saying it will be 100% but im saying as far as AA’s there won’t be one OP one. FYI i explained why PV was soo good. in my own thread. to summerize PV was good because MLG was new to halo 4. didn’t know the maps or how it would flow well enough. in later months of h4 it will be less useful.
>
> Don’t agree with your there buddy, we’ll just have to wait and see; hope you’re right.

the same thing happened with shadow run. PV is just like an ability in shadow run. but it died down because other abilites were much more useful. what im saying makes complete and total sense. i really don’t understand why you can’t see the bigger picture. but yes we will wait. because i have to for my point to be proven.