Halo 4 looks like it will have great acting..

in the Campaign and hopefully a great story. After seeing a short snippet from one of the cinematic’s of Halo 4 I’m really impressed with the performance and tech that 343 is using. They are using the same performance capture studio that was used for Avatar and I can’t wait to see the end product.

See this picture? Know what game it was taken during the production of? Call of Duty: World at War. In fact, motion-capture has been in games since 1994. I honestly have zero idea why every time a new Halo game is made, people get excited over motion capture. It’s about as standard as standard gets.

> See this picture? Know what game it was taken during the production of? Call of Duty: World at War. In fact, motion-capture has been in games since 1994. I honestly have zero idea why every time a new Halo game is made, people get excited over motion capture. It’s about as standard as standard gets.

So?

That doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be happy and excited for it in Halo 4. It really does look great.

> See this picture? Know what game it was taken during the production of? Call of Duty: World at War. In fact, motion-capture has been in games since 1994. <mark>I honestly have zero idea why every time a new Halo game is made</mark>, people get excited over motion capture. It’s about as standard as standard gets.

Because Halo is awesome and incredibly epic.

> See this picture? Know what game it was taken during the production of? Call of Duty: World at War. In fact, motion-capture has been in games since 1994. I honestly have zero idea why every time a new Halo game is made, people get excited over motion capture. It’s about as standard as standard gets.

Motion capture yes but not the much better performance capture which tracks everything not just movement. And of course using the same studio as what made Avatar gives them the very best performance capture tech.

The voice acting seems better already as you can here the rage in cortanas voice when she’s rampant and you can here the fear in the marines voice when the prometheans attack the ship. Like I have said a million times Reach’s voice acting was awful and was enough for me to hate the campaign. When the marine says the covenant is on reach he shows no emotion. I think he would be yelling that not saying it calmly. Or on the tip of the spear when your falcon crashes he’s calm again yet he dies I think he might say it with more emotion especially because he fricken dies

> The voice acting seems better already as you can here the rage in cortanas voice when she’s rampant and you can here the fear in the marines voice when the prometheans attack the ship. Like I have said a million times Reach’s voice acting was awful and was enough for me to hate the campaign. When the marine says the covenant is on reach he shows no emotion. I think he would be yelling that not saying it calmly. Or on the tip of the spear when your falcon crashes he’s calm again yet he dies I think he might say it with more emotion especially because he fricken dies

Dont think Cortana is Rampant just yet. i think she is just pissed. I agree with the marine from Reach. He could have been in shock, however it didnt feel right, just odd.

In the Creating Halo 4 video, I love how Captain Del Rio points his fingers at master Chief and realistically shakes them. It was sooooooo cool to see that rendered in game. The story would feel a tad bit more real now.

I have to agree. I love that they are bringing cinematics to a whole new level. It looks like they are pulling all that they can out of the Xbox’s capabilities and pushing to deliver the most life-like movement to date for the Halo series. Can’t wait!!

> > The voice acting seems better already as you can here the rage in cortanas voice when she’s rampant and you can here the fear in the marines voice when the prometheans attack the ship. Like I have said a million times Reach’s voice acting was awful and was enough for me to hate the campaign. When the marine says the covenant is on reach he shows no emotion. I think he would be yelling that not saying it calmly. Or on the tip of the spear when your falcon crashes he’s calm again yet he dies I think he might say it with more emotion especially because he fricken dies
>
> Dont think Cortana is Rampant just yet. i think she is just pissed. I agree with the marine from Reach. He could have been in shock, however it didnt feel right, just odd.

Then how come Cortana was flickering blue and red?

> > > The voice acting seems better already as you can here the rage in cortanas voice when she’s rampant and you can here the fear in the marines voice when the prometheans attack the ship. Like I have said a million times Reach’s voice acting was awful and was enough for me to hate the campaign. When the marine says the covenant is on reach he shows no emotion. I think he would be yelling that not saying it calmly. Or on the tip of the spear when your falcon crashes he’s calm again yet he dies I think he might say it with more emotion especially because he fricken dies
> >
> > Dont think Cortana is Rampant just yet. i think she is just pissed. I agree with the marine from Reach. He could have been in shock, however it didnt feel right, just odd.
>
> Then how come Cortana was flickering blue and red?

Anyone who has read Human Weakness and Contact Harvest (maybe even Cole Protocol) will probably lean more towards the rampant side. She is showing emotions that AIs should normally have under control and filter out. She is acting human. While she may not reach the final stages of rampancy in Halo 4, she has definitely begun. Frankie and the rest of 343I say “Is she or isn’t she” just to keep you guessing and keep their options open.

> > > The voice acting seems better already as you can here the rage in cortanas voice when she’s rampant and you can here the fear in the marines voice when the prometheans attack the ship. Like I have said a million times Reach’s voice acting was awful and was enough for me to hate the campaign. When the marine says the covenant is on reach he shows no emotion. I think he would be yelling that not saying it calmly. Or on the tip of the spear when your falcon crashes he’s calm again yet he dies I think he might say it with more emotion especially because he fricken dies
> >
> > Dont think Cortana is Rampant just yet. i think she is just pissed. I agree with the marine from Reach. He could have been in shock, however it didnt feel right, just odd.
>
> Then how come Cortana was flickering blue and red?

It’s part of her rampancy- if you read Contact Harvest, you’ll know what I mean