Halo 4 looks great, but its missing one thing

From the 2 seconds of game play that we saw in the trailer. I cannot describe how happy i am that the BR is back. Graphics and all that stuff looks great. I like that the maps are created from scratch and are meant for competitiveness.

So far i think halo 4 will be a great game. All it is missing now is 1-50 ranking system. Not saying all play lists have to be ranked like this. Just saying that i hope they don’t ruin this game by not putting in this rank system in some play lists. I would also love to see the moon, the golden egg, and half moon and stuff come back as the highest type of rank. I would much rather have a moon than a number 50. It looks wayyyy cooooooler. Anyone else agree?

How do you know its not back?

> I cannot describe how happy i am that the BR is back.

Why do people care so much about the BR? With ZB the DMR was actually a lot better than the Halo 3 BR. If a weapon does its job for the field it’s required for then that should be enough.

I’m wondering if Halo 4 has went back to hit scan.

I’d rather not have a ranking system where people can buy highest ranks, can obtain a 50 and forget about it and not really deserving to keep it because they don’t play on it, second accounters going back up through the ranks to sell they 50, or for the hell of it, boosters helping their friends get 50s, rank lock…

I can go on and on, and no matter how you cut this pie, having 1-50 return as we know it will no doubt bring AT LEAST account buyers and sellers, and second accounters walking on lower rank people.

> I’d rather not have a ranking system where people can buy highest ranks, can obtain a 50 and forget about it and not really deserving to keep it because they don’t play on it, second accounters going back up through the ranks to sell they 50, or for the hell of it, boosters helping their friends get 50s, rank lock…
>
>
> I can go on and on, and no matter how you cut this pie, having 1-50 return as we know it will no doubt bring AT LEAST account buyers and sellers, and second accounters walking on lower rank people.

Why do you care about people selling 50’s so much? I really do not get it. The business for 50’s is not even worth it. They are not even expansive to buy. And if noobs get them i dare them to play. They will just lose it. Boosting can be EASILY solved. Not hard to stop that.

The problem with the buying and selling of 50s is not that directly, it’s what has to be done in order to sell them. Make a new account and walk all back over the lower ranks and get back up to a 50, and to anyone who isn’t a 50, this affects their experience. Drastically when lots of people start doing it.

And yeah, if a noob gets a 50 by whatever means, their not forced to play on that playlist with the 50. They can just hold on to it like a shiny trophy and seem great, but they really don’t deserve and should have it revoked.

> I’d rather not have a ranking system where people can buy highest ranks, can obtain a 50 and forget about it and not really deserving to keep it because they don’t play on it, second accounters going back up through the ranks to sell they 50, or for the hell of it, boosters helping their friends get 50s, rank lock…
>
>
> I can go on and on, and no matter how you cut this pie, having 1-50 return as we know it will no doubt bring AT LEAST account buyers and sellers, and second accounters walking on lower rank people.

I’d say about .008% of players really participate in any of this -Yoink-.

> The problem with the buying and selling of 50s is not that directly, it’s what has to be done in order to sell them. Make a new account and walk all back over the lower ranks and get back up to a 50, and to anyone who isn’t a 50, this affects their experience. Drastically when lots of people start doing it.
>
>
> And yeah, if a noob gets a 50 by whatever means, their not forced to play on that playlist with the 50. They can just hold on to it like a shiny trophy and seem great, but they really don’t deserve and should have it revoked.

In halo 3 yes, it was EASY to get a 50. But that was a different story in halo 2. I’m not trying to sound all cocky or whatever but after 4 years of playing that game 24/7 i played with the best. And i have not seem many 50’s. Only knew a couple people who got them legit. Others were boosters and cheaters. Which will not be a problem in halo 4.

And if they do soemhow buy a 50 and hold on to it. Well… good luck enjoying non ranked playlists for the rest of their halo career.

Why do you need a number to tell you you’re having fun?

You realize the number still exists, they’re just no longer showing it to you, right? All of the competitive benefits of a ranking system are present, you’re just unaware of where in the stack you are.

All of the terrible behavior that comes from having a visible number (boosting, fresh accounts, etc.) were deftly removed with Bungie’s decision, why are you so quick to beg for that to come back?

> Why do you need a number to tell you you’re having fun?
>
> You realize the number still exists, they’re just no longer showing it to you, right? All of the competitive benefits of a ranking system are present, you’re just unaware of where in the stack you are.
>
> All of the terrible behavior that comes from having a visible number (boosting, fresh accounts, etc.) were deftly removed with Bungie’s decision, why are you so quick to beg for that to come back?

That number does NOT exist. Halo reach was a prime example of that. My arena rating was 1600+ and i got matched up with kids who went like 2-16… And no they are not present. I want to see where i belong. Its my reward for doing good.

And what terrible behavior??? boosting? EASILY STOPPED. Fresh accounts??? i don’t need to be level 50 to make a fresh account. I can keep making them even if im a 34… Wont stop me…

i agree

well it was only a small trailer so you should give it sometime and think about what it will have so don’t judge by the trailer since it was only a peak of gameplay and things are bound to change in the near future so everypony stop raging! (say this sentence without stopping)

So… Deal with it!