HALO 4 looks good .........WUT!!?

so the other my friend was telling me bloom in confirmed with DMR and Pistol …is that true guys please help me I’m A BIT confused

BTW I thought that bloom was for S-III for canon reasons but your a S-IV and chief is S-II what the hell… still hope you can jump as high as before and walk as fast

Bloom for DMR and pistol has been confirmed, although Frankie said everything in the play test was subject to change.

Also, the speed is sipposed to return to halo 3 speed and jump height is pretty high.

> so the other my friend was telling me bloom in confirmed with DMR and Pistol …is that true guys please help me I’m A BIT confused
>
>
>
>
> <mark>BTW I thought that bloom was for S-III for canon reasons but your a S-IV and chief is S-II what the hell…</mark> still hope you can jump as high as before and walk as fast

I’m confused… How would the fact that they’re Spartan-IIIs change anything? Keep in mind that Spartan-IIIs have the same augmentations, albeit a lot safer with 100% success rate, and they’re wearing MJOLNIR armour as well.

> Bloom for DMR and pistol has been confirmed, although Frankie said everything in the play test was subject to change.
>
> Also, the speed is sipposed to return to halo 3 speed and jump height is pretty high.

You wouldn’t happen to be able to provide a source for bloom on the DMR/Pistol confirmation, would you? Just curious.

thanks bro for clearing that up

BTW hope they take out bloom form any other weapon to balance it out with big reticules or what not except for DMR I think its the only weapon which needs bloom

> > Bloom for DMR and pistol has been confirmed, although Frankie said everything in the play test was subject to change.
> >
> > Also, the speed is sipposed to return to halo 3 speed and jump height is pretty high.
>
> You wouldn’t happen to be able to provide a source for bloom on the DMR/Pistol confirmation, would you? Just curious.

There are plenty of sources (NEOgaf posts by 343i employees) floating around, but I don’t have any to hand. Best I can offer is KC Killer’s post on his experience with the Beta, which you can find on the MLG forums.

> > so the other my friend was telling me bloom in confirmed with DMR and Pistol …is that true guys please help me I’m A BIT confused
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > <mark>BTW I thought that bloom was for S-III for canon reasons but your a S-IV and chief is S-II what the hell…</mark> still hope you can jump as high as before and walk as fast
>
> I’m confused… How would the fact that they’re Spartan-IIIs change anything? Keep in mind that Spartan-IIIs have the same augmentations, albeit a lot safer with 100% success rate, and they’re wearing MJOLNIR armour as well.

1st: no they don’t have the same augmentation read the books its cheaper and low quality
2nd: there not supposed to ware MJOLNIR there supposed to ware SPI somehow reach likes to brake the canon

> > > so the other my friend was telling me bloom in confirmed with DMR and Pistol …is that true guys please help me I’m A BIT confused
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > <mark>BTW I thought that bloom was for S-III for canon reasons but your a S-IV and chief is S-II what the hell…</mark> still hope you can jump as high as before and walk as fast
> >
> > I’m confused… How would the fact that they’re Spartan-IIIs change anything? Keep in mind that Spartan-IIIs have the same augmentations, albeit a lot safer with 100% success rate, and they’re wearing MJOLNIR armour as well.
>
> 1st: no they don’t have the same augmentation read the books its cheaper and low quality
> 2nd: there not supposed to ware MJOLNIR there supposed to ware SPI somehow reach likes to brake the canon

Actually the augmentation was safer because of the advancements made in it, not because it was a cheap knock off.

> Bloom for DMR and pistol has been confirmed, although Frankie said everything in the play test was subject to change.
>
> Also, the speed is sipposed to return to halo 3 speed and jump height is pretty high.

It’s important to note that the DMR’s bloom is jut visual. Was confirmed in a reply to Killa KC’s post on NeoGAF

> 1st: no they don’t have the same augmentation read the books its cheaper and low quality
> 2nd: there not supposed to ware MJOLNIR there supposed to ware SPI somehow reach likes to brake the canon

1. Yes, SPARTAN 2’s and 3’s had the same augmentations, The spartan 3 program did not need specific genes for the augmentations and had a much better success rate. The only cheap part of SPARTAN 3’s was SPI armor. Spartan 2’s were much larger however.

2. Only NOBLE team had MJOLNIR because they had genes for Spartan 2’s but were augmented as spartan 3’s so the UNSC gave the MJOLNIR.

You need to check your facts again mister.

OT: Bloom is not canonical in anyway because gameplay±canon