Halo 4 looks excellent.

I look forward to getting my hands on a copy later this year. Although I’m more of a campaign kinda guy. Ever since I first played Combat Evolved back in 01, I’ve just been addicted to the story of the Halo Universe. I’ve got my fair share of Multiplayer experiance too though. The only concern is Promethian Vision. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s neat, but I’ve seen the MLG guys use it alittle too often. I’m thinkin it could use just a bit longer recharge time. But other than that I’m excited for Halo 4. I’ve got a tons of memories with friends and my girlfriend playing these games. I’m ready for a ton more. Feel free to discuss what you look forward to. Peace.

The campaign looks awesome.

Campaign looks like a blast. I’m glad 343 is going for a more personal approach for the characters. Get to know them better.

I am actually very fascinated by Spartan Ops…I was a little concerned at first that they were pitching FF but those feelings were unfounded. I can’t wait to see what 343 does with their new play mode.

The game looks amazing

> I am actually very fascinated by Spartan Ops…I was a little concerned at first that they were pitching FF but those feelings were unfounded. I can’t wait to see what 343 does with their new play mode.

Spartan Ops is gonna be super awesome! It’ll be like the campaign just keeps going on. Which I’m perfectly happy with.