halo 4 looks amazing

halo 4 looks awesome. people need to stop complaining.

Amen bro.

The Chief doesn’t gives a -Yoink- about whiners…he just shoots his way through them.

everyone has their own opinion and people are all free to voice them. I completely agree with your opinion. Halo 4 looks great :slight_smile: The fact that the AR looks like the H3 AR makes me even happier. Plus the BR and DMR are returning. They are putting in all my favorite weapons so far!

Well In one picture I don’t think the graphics are reaching they’re full potential

> everyone has their own opinion and people are all free to voice them. I completely agree with your opinion. Halo 4 looks great :slight_smile: The fact that the AR looks like the H3 AR makes me even happier. Plus the BR and DMR are returning. They are putting in all my favorite weapons so far!

yeah! but i hope the ar is a little stronger than it was in halo 3…

> halo 4 looks awesome. people need to stop complaining.

Finaly a thread that isn’t “Halo 4 will be bad unless…”. Thankyou!

Agreed, Halo 4 looks fantastic :slight_smile:

Why is it people can make pointless threads like this. But if I made a thread saying “Halo 4 looks awful people need to stop defending it.” I’d get insta banned?

> Why is it people can make pointless threads like this. But if I made a thread saying “Halo 4 looks awful people need to stop defending it.” I’d get insta banned?

what?

I dont really mind how it looks as much as how it plays.
I think the “electronic” feel on the BR is strange, and I dont like the bland halo 3 looking AR. If it sounds like the HCE AR im fine, but please let it be underpowered. I dont want 2 bulled melees back for H4.

> I dont really mind how it looks as much as how it plays.
> I think the “electronic” feel on the BR is strange, and I dont like the bland halo 3 looking AR. If it sounds like the HCE AR im fine, but please let it be underpowered. I dont want 2 bulled melees back for H4.

ok… you dont want to have that… fine for me

Graphically, yes , the game looks astounding.

However, there is a very large line between looking good and playing good. So far, people are complaining about how it might play with consideration from what they’ve seen. I doubt that many of the active ‘forumers’ here would make decisions based on anything other than what they’ve seen. People that I’ve seen here have be objective rather than subjective for the most part.

Relax, we know that game is and should be epic. We really want it to. However, footage that is not complete (like we’ve been given) can lead to several different opinions that may not actually be necessary because we haven’t seen enough to know the outcome as a definite.

> Graphically, yes , the game looks astounding.
>
> However, there is a very large line between looking good and playing good. So far, people are complaining about how it might play with consideration from what they’ve seen. I doubt that many of the active ‘forumers’ here would make decisions based on anything other than what they’ve seen. People that I’ve seen here have be objective rather than subjective for the most part.
>
> Relax, we know that game is and should be epic. We really want it to. However, footage that is not complete (like we’ve been given) can lead to several different opinions that may not actually be necessary because we haven’t seen enough to know the outcome as a definite.

ofc, but i said it “looks” amazing. but people complaining about everything like sprint, and master chiefs new armor. And i dont think they game will be bad, i think 343 will make halo 4 good

> halo 4 looks awesome. people need to stop complaining.

Nobody’s complaining about how it “looks”

The only complaining is about the announced additions that are exactly what the community has specifically requested they NOT put in the game.

Do you even read the forums?

> > halo 4 looks awesome. people need to stop complaining.
>
> Nobody’s complaining about how it “looks”
>
> The only complaining is about the announced additions that are exactly what the community has specifically requested they NOT put in the game.
>
>
> Do you even read the forums?

do you?

> Why is it people can make pointless threads like this. But if I made a thread saying “Halo 4 looks awful people need to stop defending it.” I’d get insta banned?

This, pretty much.

Graphics don’t mean anything if that’s what you’re referring to.

> Graphics don’t mean anything if that’s what you’re referring to.

graphic means alot to the game. the game cant be stuck in halo 3 graphics forever… things have to change

pretend that I was Simon Cowel

Look, you see here that the game itself is good, but I think that there is something that people won’t like…

and that thing is how their parents will like this game aswell.