Halo 4 'look' problems.

Hey fellow Halo players, been a while since I posted on Halo forums.

I just saw RvB’s video of Halo(The Machinima) and I couldn’t but notice one thing…

It looks too plasticy. I don’t know, it just looks wrong. The colour gamma and the character models…

They seriously have to change or adjust them to make it more visually appealing, otherwise this can hurt a lot of things.

Look for yourself;

Keep in mind that that was an early-er build with placeholders, not everything is tuned. Things are still being polished. The map’s names were even placeholders.

Things will most likely be spiced up and looking better when the game is out or in future trailers and gameplay.

> Keep in mind that that was an early-er build with placeholders, not everything is tuned. Things are still being polished. The map’s names were even placeholders.
>
> Things will most likely be spiced up and looking better when the game is out or in future trailers and gameplay.

I hope you’re right my friend.

> Keep in mind that that was an early-er build with placeholders, not everything is tuned. Things are still being polished. The map’s names were even placeholders.
>
> Things will most likely be spiced up and looking better when the game is out or in future trailers and gameplay.

This. Besides, it doesn’t even look that ‘plastic-y’

All I saw was an amazing looking game

Yeah, just by looking at the map you can tell that it still needs to be polished, a lot. I wouldn’t worry about the looks until we see something more final, and at that point I’m willing to be that you’ll be completely happy with the prettiness that is Halo 4. :slight_smile:

it’s because they are still aplying details don’t worry it’s k

> > Keep in mind that that was an early-er build with placeholders, not everything is tuned. Things are still being polished. The map’s names were even placeholders.
> >
> > Things will most likely be spiced up and looking better when the game is out or in future trailers and gameplay.
>
> This. Besides, it doesn’t even look that ‘plastic-y’

He probably means that it looks like the Spartans look “fake”, or they look like plastic toys, and they are not polished.

> All I saw was an amazing looking game

Even now, it looks -Yoink!- :smiley:

> > > Keep in mind that that was an early-er build with placeholders, not everything is tuned. Things are still being polished. The map’s names were even placeholders.
> > >
> > > Things will most likely be spiced up and looking better when the game is out or in future trailers and gameplay.
> >
> > This. Besides, it doesn’t even look that ‘plastic-y’
>
> He probably means that it looks like the Spartans look “fake”, or they look like plastic toys, and they are not polished.

Exactly.

RvB video definitely had some color corrections.
Besides, I always thought H3 is looking too “plastic” when I saw the screens. I didn’t get the impression when actually playing it.

> All I saw was an amazing looking game

I do agree, it looked really really good for what it was and very promising.