Halo 4 "Lone Wolf Legend" achievement not working

Since the servers aren’t working, I decided to play the campaign and try to get all the achievements I can before the servers are back up. So I did halo 4 100% solo legendary, I got the achievements for completing each level, completing the entire game on legendary, etc. except the “Lone Wolf Legend” achievement. Also in the menus it shows up as beating all the missions (including cut scene missions) solo legendary, but the “Lone Wolf Legend” achievement still wont show up. It says I have only done 62% of the achievement which is false. I can provide pictures if necessary. thanks and please fix this soon!

You might have to re-do 3 of the missions. As you can see here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/riseagainstcode it is 3 of the Halo 4 missions which are missing on the game history. It has -Yoink-'d up for me a couple of times already too, so you probably just gonna have to do them again :confused:

As Logic G stated, you will need to recomplete the missions Forerunner, Infinity and Reclaimer. This is due to either a server side issue (not surprising) or a failed connection to xbox live while completly those missions on your end. After completing the missions again, if it still hasnt updated, check your nat type, which shouldn’t present an issue but would be the next step to troubleshooting.

Cheers,

• N

Forerunner, Infinity and Reclaimer all say they have been completed co-op for me as well even though I did them solo. Maybe there is something specifically with those missions that is buggy.

It seems to me to be some kind of bug on server side. For me, it says that I did Forerunner, Infinity, and Composer in Co-op even though local save acknowledges its all solo play. Before I knew it said it was co-op, I tried to redo last part of mission for Forerunner. Now when I look, I have what to me seems like my newest attempt low score on Forerunner in place of something more reasonable.

I’ve got the same problem. I complete the legendary campaign on the playlist on Halo 4 (solo) and give me the achievements for pass the campaign in legendary but the “lone wolf” is in 58% of the progress.

Under al levels it says I have completed them on solo-legendary but I haven’t gotten the achievements. Any Ideas?

343i has acknowledged in a previous post that there is a glitch wherein if a level on Halo 4 is saved and resumed, the completion logs under Co-op rather than Solo. The only two levels that I saved/resumed (Composer and Midnight) are listed in my Service Record on Halowaypoint.com as being completed on Legendary Co-op, though the mission select screen on Halo: MCC shows that they were completed on Legendary Solo.

What you need to do is go to your service record on Halowaypoint.com and review Halo 4 campaign to see which levels didn’t register properly. It may be a while but 343i should be addressing this glitch in a later patch. I plan on waiting to see if they can fix it rather than play those two levels on legendary solo again.

Before the servers are back up? That’s going to be one hell of a long time.

> 2683394777981973;8:
> 343i has acknowledged in a previous post that there is a glitch wherein if a level on Halo 4 is saved and resumed, the completion logs under Co-op rather than Solo. The only two levels that I saved/resumed (Composer and Midnight) are listed in my Service Record on Halowaypoint.com as being completed on Legendary Co-op, though the mission select screen on Halo: MCC shows that they were completed on Legendary Solo.
>
> What you need to do is go to your service record on Halowaypoint.com and review Halo 4 campaign to see which levels didn’t register properly. It may be a while but 343i should be addressing this glitch in a later patch. I plan on waiting to see if they can fix it rather than play those two levels on legendary solo again.

I don’t agree with it being tied to a sole run without saving/reloading. I’ve done Forerunner and Infinity straight through and both came up as being played co-op, even though I was playing solo. What I was able to do to get the solo run to catch was to go into Campaign ad revisit the levels with campaign scoring turned on. However, I am playing through Halo 4 on the Legendary playlist and really don’t want to have to beat each level twice (once in playlist, and a second in campaign with scoring turned on). As such, I have stopped my Legendary run and am awaiting 343 to fix this.

I just beat all the campaigns on legendary and I didn’t get the Legendary achievement worth 50 GS! Or any of the other achievements for completing all the campaigns. I did get the Lone Wolf Legend achievement for a Halo 4 however. I went into career on the options menu of the MCC and it says for every difficulty I have completed 39 out of 40 of the missions. Which isn’t true because I played them all on legendary from start to finish. I have the individual achievements for beating each campaign on Legendary though. Why is this happening? I want my platinum legendary nameplate for multiplayer, someone help me.

i recently completed the legendary campaign on halo 4 (not mcc) and i have gained the achievement which states you’ve completed the campaign on legendary but not the solo achievement. it shows that all the missions have been completed solo legendary but i don’t know what to do. i have one mission completed on legendary as coop, i don’t know if that will affect it but i don’t see why it should. if someone could help, would really appreciate it. thanks