halo 4 live action trailer :)

Alright so let’s talk about hieght difference between the cough didact and the chief which it seems that the didact is a tad bit taller then chief lol more like by an extra 4 or 5 feet my feelings that I got from that gigantic forerunner warrior is impossible to put in to words my goodness I might of seen that trailer 6 times today but I must say this I’m scared for the chief. MAYBE JUST MAYBE it’ll be a fair fight but I’m not counting on it.

The Master Chief is a Spartan. Spartans don’t die. Chief wins any fight any day.

“Size matter not” -Yoda

“Agreed. I took down a Covenant ship more than once.” -Master Chief

> The Master Cheif is a Spartan. Spartans don’t die. Cheif wins any fight any day.

This is true but I don’t think chief could do anything since he was caught in that cool looking stasis field while the didact scanned his memories.

> > The Master Chief is a Spartan. Spartans don’t die. Chief wins any fight any day.
>
> This is true but I don’t think chief could do anything since he was caught in that cool looking stasis field while the didact scanned his memories.

Yeah, it didn’t loo like he could do anything. But he IS the Chief, and he has luck. Something’s gonna happen to get him out of that stasis field, maybe Covenant interference or Cortana breaks the field. Or maybe the Didact just lets him go, who knows. I really have no idea. But I want to find out on launch daaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.

I can’t call it, lets just say that there’s a lot more going on here than we know. Why would you want to know your opponents life story?

> > The Master Cheif is a Spartan. Spartans don’t die. Cheif wins any fight any day.
>
> This is true but I don’t think chief could do anything since he was caught in that cool looking stasis field while the didact scanned his memories.

Until the Didact finds a memory of Cheif beating him (it?) to death with it’s own arm. PLOT TWIST; John let himself get captured because he ran out of arms.

Pretty sure the protagonist always ends up being victorious so.

> > > The Master Chief is a Spartan. Spartans don’t die. Chief wins any fight any day.
> >
> > This is true but I don’t think chief could do anything since he was caught in that cool looking stasis field while the didact scanned his memories.
>
> Yeah, it didn’t loo like he could do anything. But he IS the Chief, and he has luck. Something’s gonna happen to get him out of that stasis field, maybe Covenant interference or Cortana breaks the field. Or maybe the Didact just lets him go, who knows. I really have no idea. But I want to find out on launch daaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.

I feel your pain :frowning: I want to play as soon as it launches and won stop playing until I pass out from mental exhaustion

> > > The Master Chief is a Spartan. Spartans don’t die. Chief wins any fight any day.
> >
> > This is true but I don’t think chief could do anything since he was caught in that cool looking stasis field while the didact scanned his memories.
>
> Yeah, it didn’t loo like he could do anything. But he IS the Chief, and he has luck. Something’s gonna happen to get him out of that stasis field, maybe Covenant interference or Cortana breaks the field. Or maybe the Didact just lets him go, who knows. I really have no idea. But I want to find out on launch daaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.

I feel your pain :frowning: I want to play as soon as it launches and won stop playing until I pass out from mental exhaustion

> I can’t call it, lets just say that there’s a lot more going on here than we know. Why would you want to know your opponents life story?

Maybe to know what’s going on in the universe to understand the current situation maybe the didact is a good guy person thing just severely misunderstood lol

> Alright so let’s talk about hieght difference between the cough didact and the chief which it seems that <mark>the didact is a tad bit taller then chief lol more like by an extra 4 or 5 feet</mark> my feelings that I got from that gigantic forerunner warrior is impossible to put in to words my goodness I might of seen that trailer 6 times today but I must say this I’m scared for the chief. MAYBE JUST MAYBE it’ll be a fair fight but I’m not counting on it.

6 ft. taller actually.

Chief = ~7ft
Didact = ~13ft

That’s almost double MC’s height.

> > Alright so let’s talk about hieght difference between the cough didact and the chief which it seems that <mark>the didact is a tad bit taller then chief lol more like by an extra 4 or 5 feet</mark> my feelings that I got from that gigantic forerunner warrior is impossible to put in to words my goodness I might of seen that trailer 6 times today but I must say this I’m scared for the chief. MAYBE JUST MAYBE it’ll be a fair fight but I’m not counting on it.
>
> 6 ft. taller actually.
>
> Chief = ~7ft
> Didact = ~13ft
>
> That’s almost double MC’s height.

woah well I was just guessing lol where did you get your information?