Halo 4 Limited Edition Resupplies

Are retailers going to get additional supplies of H4LE? They’ve been sold out for a while and I’m wondering if 343 has made any announcements about replenishments.

Here,

You probably should have PreOrdered it sooner. For instance I had my copy of Halo 4 PreOrdered AS SOON as it was available. Then, as soon as the Limited Edition was announced I canceled my PreOrder of the game and put down the Limited Edition within minutes.

They explicitly said it was going to be limited so it wasn’t being called “Limited Edition” for nothing.

That is something you will need to call the retailers. They have the info.

Look up “limited” in a dictionary, my friend.

Limited is a relative term. Heck, you can still purchase Limited Edition copies of Halo 3 and Halo Reach.

I would have pre-ordered sooner, but I’ve been holding out in anticipation of 343 announcing a local launch party since I live right by MSFT. I’d like to pick up a LE copy where 343i is holding a launch event, if they are having one.

Should’ve preordered it sooner mang.

Why is it so hard to understand. The limited <mark>pre-orders</mark> are sold out. The stores still get them shipped with the standard editions. You dont get the bonuses but you still will have the opportunity to buy the limited edition.

> Should’ve preordered it sooner mang.

Yeah, was holding out hoping 343i would announce a launch event, but not sure they are even doing the EMP party this time.

> Why is it so hard to understand. The limited <mark>pre-orders</mark> are sold out. The stores still get them shipped with the standard editions. You dont get the bonuses but you still will have the opportunity to buy the limited edition.

So essentially I miss out on some armour skins?

> > Why is it so hard to understand. The limited <mark>pre-orders</mark> are sold out. The stores still get them shipped with the standard editions. You dont get the bonuses but you still will have the opportunity to buy the limited edition.
>
> So essentially I miss out on some armour skins?

yep, sadly, but thats the way it goes sometimes. Lessons learnt for halo5

> > > Why is it so hard to understand. The limited <mark>pre-orders</mark> are sold out. The stores still get them shipped with the standard editions. You dont get the bonuses but you still will have the opportunity to buy the limited edition.
> >
> > So essentially I miss out on some armour skins?
>
> yep, sadly, but thats the way it goes sometimes. Lessons learnt for halo5

Don’t really care about the armor skins. I remember excitedly punching in my Recon helmet code on launch day with Reach. It was a bit of a disappointment entering matchmaking and seeing EVERYBODY else was sporting the same helmet.

Retailers have a window to recieve pre-orders then they only make enough to fill those orders. So the only chance you have at getting one is someone either sells them to make a profit, or they simply didnt pick up theirs after 48 hours.

@Above: The Recon helmet was a pre-order incentive across all retailers.

> Retailers have a window to recieve pre-orders then they only make enough to fill those orders. So the only chance you have at getting one is someone either sells them to make a profit, or they simply didnt pick up theirs after 48 hours.

If i am reading this right, you are saying that stores wont have them, I can certainly say they will. I work at a Fred Meyer electronics department in Washington. We have 60 Standard and 40 Limited Editions coming in by the 1st of November, I know because I checked the order myself.

> > Retailers have a window to recieve pre-orders then they only make enough to fill those orders. So the only chance you have at getting one is someone either sells them to make a profit, or they simply didnt pick up theirs after 48 hours.
>
> If i am reading this right, you are saying that stores wont have them, I can certainly say they will. I work at a Fred Meyer electronics department in Washington. We have 60 Standard and 40 Limited Editions coming in by the 1st of November, I know because I checked the order myself.

Does Freddie’s take pre-orders? The closest one to me is the one @148th in Redmond. I might just go there if all else fails

> > Retailers have a window to recieve pre-orders then they only make enough to fill those orders. So the only chance you have at getting one is someone either sells them to make a profit, or they simply didnt pick up theirs after 48 hours.
>
> If i am reading this right, you are saying that stores wont have them, I can certainly say they will. I work at a Fred Meyer electronics department in Washington. We have 60 Standard and 40 Limited Editions coming in by the 1st of November, I know because I checked the order myself.

Because the store ordered more so the order would be filled, theres no set limit to how many a store can order, most smaller stores dont do this due to not being able to sell them which is why i still see Reach legendary at my local Bestbuy.

Most stores now just fill in pre-orders, how many of those 40 are preorders?

> > > Retailers have a window to recieve pre-orders then they only make enough to fill those orders. So the only chance you have at getting one is someone either sells them to make a profit, or they simply didnt pick up theirs after 48 hours.
> >
> > If i am reading this right, you are saying that stores wont have them, I can certainly say they will. I work at a Fred Meyer electronics department in Washington. We have 60 Standard and 40 Limited Editions coming in by the 1st of November, I know because I checked the order myself.
>
> Does Freddie’s take pre-orders? The closest one to me is the one @148th in Redmond. I might just go there if all else fails

Yeah, no bonuses though, and we only charge $1.00 for pre-orders at our store in Bellingham.

> > > Retailers have a window to recieve pre-orders then they only make enough to fill those orders. So the only chance you have at getting one is someone either sells them to make a profit, or they simply didnt pick up theirs after 48 hours.
> >
> > If i am reading this right, you are saying that stores wont have them, I can certainly say they will. I work at a Fred Meyer electronics department in Washington. We have 60 Standard and 40 Limited Editions coming in by the 1st of November, I know because I checked the order myself.
>
> Because the store ordered more so the order would be filled, theres no set limit to how many a store can order, most smaller stores dont do this due to not being able to sell them which is why i still see Reach legendary at my local Bestbuy.
>
> Most stores now just fill in pre-orders, how many of those 40 are preorders?

Our pre-order limit differs from our retail order, i believe we are at or around 11 pre-orders, most gamers use the big game stores like, gamestop, play and trade, and microplay. We are in direct competition with Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Amazon. Alot of retail options out there, we are usually the last place players go, we still have all editions of Reach on the shelves.

Take a look at Amazon and Sam’s Club

> Take a look at Amazon and Sam’s Club
>
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050SYEYK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1QSXBH91KMT0YKJJ1QY8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846
>
> http://www.samsclub.com/sams/search/searchResults.jsp?searchCategoryId=all&searchTerm=halo%204%20limited%20collector’s%20edition%20xbox%20360&fromHome=yes

well, I’ve ordered from Amazon incase I can’t find it anywhere else. I hope this means brick and mortar shops will be taking more pre-orders.