Halo 4 Limited Edition Questions [UK]

Hey there!
I was just wondering if there was anywhere to pre-order Halo 4 Limited Edition for the Uk other than ‘shopto.net’? Amazon haven’t got it listed or anywhere else that I can find.

As a result I was wondering if any pre-order bonuses that the US are getting will be available to us UK buyers?

Or do some of them (such as the web or raptor skin which are my favourites of the ones I’ve seen) already come with the Limited Edition pre-order?

Play.com

I’m assuming game.co.uk and gamestation.co.uk will get some exclusives too.

Game now have it listed…

And odds are that the Game Pre-order will be the same as the GameStop one…

Amazon are ordering it but for what ever the reason it is not showing up
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00855JS2I/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

You can also get it at Game but this isn’t recommended
http://www.game.co.uk/en/halo-4-limited-edition-172031?pageSize=20&searchTerm=halo%204

Amazon have it up :slight_smile:

Here you go:

> Hey there!
> I was just wondering if there was anywhere to pre-order Halo 4 Limited Edition for the Uk other than ‘shopto.net’? Amazon haven’t got it listed or anywhere else that I can find.
>
> As a result I was wondering if any pre-order bonuses that the US are getting will be available to us UK buyers?
>
> Or do some of them (such as the web or raptor skin which are my favourites of the ones I’ve seen) already come with the Limited Edition pre-order?

This link is your freind :slight_smile:

> I’m assuming game.co.uk and gamestation.co.uk will get some exclusives too.

I was under the opinion that game/gamestation (same company) had gone into administration?
Does this mean they’re only online now?

Thanks for the links.

Does anyone have an answer to my other question about the pre-order bonuses?
I’d really love to get the web or raptor as previously stated but this conflicts with getting the Limited Edition it seems.
Stupid vague description! E3 best deliver some answers!

I think you still get the pre-order bonuses alongside the limited edition if you pre-order it :slight_smile:

No, game was saved but not sure for how long. I think some game stores are still open but not 100% sure. Gamestation stores are still open though but again November could be a different story.

The only exclusive I’ve seen in the UK so far is with play but I think more will be announced soon.

> No, game was saved but not sure for how long. I think some game stores are still open but not 100% sure. Gamestation stores are still open though but again November could be a different story.
>
> The only exclusive I’ve seen in the UK so far is with play but I think more will be announced soon.

GAME & Gamestation were both bought, since then, a lot of services GAME offered have come back, including GAME cards (not their name but it is something like that).

The company as a whole is making a comeback, they will still be around come November.

> No, game was saved but not sure for how long. I think some game stores are still open but not 100% sure. Gamestation stores are still open though but again November could be a different story.
>
> The only exclusive I’ve seen in the UK so far is with play but I think more will be announced soon.

Ooh interesting.

It’s an extra £5 more than other pre-orders of LTD Ed though.
Five pounds extra for a helmet… Get your -Yoink- together, play…