Halo 4 Limited Edition Console and Codes

I recently bought The Halo 4 Xbox, which was 399$ by the way, and noticed that it did NOT come with a specialization code. What is this? The limited Edition console doesn’t come with it? Am I mistaken? People who paid 100$ for the limited edition Halo game get the code, but people who pay 399$ for the console don`t? I just want to confirm that it did or did not come with a specialization code, or those that have the Console will get codes.

Console did not come with LE codes.

can i have your codes if you dont want them

You do not get a code with the console. Special console comes with standard edition which does not include the specialization code!

> You do not get a code with the console. Special console comes with standard edition which does not include the specialization code!

Mmhmmm. I have it myself and can confirm this.

I`ve already redeemed my codes that came with it, but it just seems bizarre to me that the console did not come with the specialization code. It just seems that I am getting ripped off, because now I either have to spend 100$ to get a code or wait until they are released.

You aren’t getting ripped off. You got exactly what they said you got. The Special Edition Console

Console =/= Limited Edition

It’s because it’s a console bundle instead of a higher tiered edition

Halo Reach Legendary Edition came with everything that the Limited Editon had, however the Halo Reach Xbox didn’t come with anything from the Legendary or Limited Editions.

Just do some research into what you get and you’ll be fine.