Halo 4 Limited Ed. Specializations Question

Hi Halo community!

I have a question. I bought the Halo 4 Limited Edition but I noticed on the back that I should have instant acces to the six specializations. I did the product code I got with the game but I just don’t have it:(

Can anybody help me with this?

Sorry for the bad English and sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Thanks a lot guys!

Hmm, try redownloading it. It did not show up for me at first either. Are any of the other stuff from the Infinity Actual pack showing up?

you need to be a level 50 to pick 1 wt level you on

if it doesn’t work out i am trading away a spare code for the 6 specs

Thanks for the quick response! What do you mean with the Actual pack?

I tried to redeem the code again but it says it has been already been redeemd. How do I download it again?

Thanks for the help again man;)

@AplleEyePIe

So far I know you should have instant acces to all the specialization with the limited edition. And I am SR27

> @AplleEyePIe
>
> So far I know you should have instant acces to all the specialization with the limited edition. And I am SR27

you must be SR50 for choosing any of those specializations, when you reach it go to the specializations menu and choose 1, after you complete it choose another you want

@Rakalf

Then what do they mean with the instant acces to all 8 specialization with the limited edition?:confused:

you guys are not very helpful are you.

ok so

press start (spartan hub)
go up to career
go to specializations
and all the guys are there

you need 50 then you can pick one

also if you don’t see it you need to re download it

go to dashboard
go all the way to the right (settings)
go to account download history

and find the download.

should be up the top.

> you guys are not very helpful are you.
>
> ok so
>
> press start (spartan hub)
> go up to career
> go to specializations
> and all the guys are there
>
> you need 50 then you can pick one
>
> also if you don’t see it you need to re download it
>
> go to dashboard
> go all the way to the right (settings)
> go to account download history
>
> and find the download.
>
> should be up the top.

Thanks a lot man! I already left home but you are actually the first one that came with a good awnser. Sure thing I will try this as soon as I get home;) Can I PM you when it doesn’t work out?

am level 95 i shouls know yes after level 50 only … so at level 50 you get pick some 1 . then at 60 70 80 90 so on

am level 95 i shouls know yes after level 50 only … so at level 50 you get pick some 1 . then at 60 70 80 90 so on

read what he was asking… he wanted to no where his specializations was.

with the code he got from the limited edition.

It wasn’t very clear from the limited edition packaging what you were actually getting.

I also have it and thought I would get to pick the specialization straight away and didn’t realize I needed to reach level 50 before I could still use them.

To the OP, you have already downloaded the code correctly if when you go to the specialization part of the Spartan hub in-game you see all 8 specializations revealed. They’ll still be locked though until you reach level 50.

People without the Limited Edition do not get early access to 6 of them and can only choose between Wetwork and Operator when they reach Level 50 I believe. Whereas you have early access to 6 others. So when you reach Level 50 you get to choose from 8 different specializations rather than just two.

I hope this makes sense, although I’m still not clear on it myself and may have some of this wrong.