halo 4 leveling system

Would anyone besides me like to see a ranking system that closely resembles that seen in Halo 2? I just don’t find arena as gratifying as the old 1-50 rank system. Something about Halo 2 just made it’s ranking system so appealing. Reach on the other hand seems like it’s made for those who have always wanted top rank but were never good enough to achieve it.

Sure, a ranking system is bait for cheaters but I mean really, what game doesn’t have cheaters?

> Would anyone besides me like to see a ranking system that closely resembles that seen in Halo 2? I just don’t find arena as gratifying as the old 1-50 rank system. Something about Halo 2 just made it’s ranking system so appealing. Reach on the other hand seems like it’s made for those who have always wanted top rank but were never good enough to achieve it.
>
> Sure, a ranking system is bait for cheaters but I mean really, what game doesn’t have cheaters?

I would rather see a 1-100 rank that resets every 2 months, along with the cR system for unlocking armor.

This would stop most of the account selling because ranks are temporary and must be re-earned.

Now, you must be wondering, “HEY! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT RESETS!”

At that point, invisible true skill comes in. You will still play with the same players, but after 5 days your rank will be recalculated.

So a noob who buys an account will get reset in two months, and not be able to get back on top.

Just my idea.

> > Would anyone besides me like to see a ranking system that closely resembles that seen in Halo 2? I just don’t find arena as gratifying as the old 1-50 rank system. Something about Halo 2 just made it’s ranking system so appealing. Reach on the other hand seems like it’s made for those who have always wanted top rank but were never good enough to achieve it.
> >
> > Sure, a ranking system is bait for cheaters but I mean really, what game doesn’t have cheaters?
>
> I would rather see a 1-100 rank that resets every 2 months, along with the cR system for unlocking armor.
>
> This would stop most of the account selling because ranks are temporary and must be re-earned.
>
> Now, you must be wondering, “HEY! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT RESETS!”
>
> At that point, invisible true skill comes in. You will still play with the same players, but after 5 days your rank will be recalculated.
>
> So a noob who buys an account will get reset in two months, and not be able to get back on top.
>
> Just my idea.

Sorry but absolutely not.

Resets every 2 months honestly there is nothing constructive about that.

> > Would anyone besides me like to see a ranking system that closely resembles that seen in Halo 2? I just don’t find arena as gratifying as the old 1-50 rank system. Something about Halo 2 just made it’s ranking system so appealing. Reach on the other hand seems like it’s made for those who have always wanted top rank but were never good enough to achieve it.
> >
> > Sure, a ranking system is bait for cheaters but I mean really, what game doesn’t have cheaters?
>
> I would rather see a 1-100 rank that resets every 2 months, along with the cR system for unlocking armor.
>
> This would stop most of the account selling because ranks are temporary and must be re-earned.
>
> Now, you must be wondering, “HEY! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT RESETS!”
>
> At that point, invisible true skill comes in. You will still play with the same players, but after 5 days your rank will be recalculated.
>
> So a noob who buys an account will get reset in two months, and not be able to get back on top.
>
> Just my idea.

Stop posting seriously, every post I have ever seen of yours is complete trash.

I’m going to explain somethings to you hopefully you’ll try and understand.

1: Sprint was used in multiple games before Reach, as were load outs. That means if you add them to Halo they are copying them.

2: If you add a perk system that was used in other games before Halo that means Halo is copying them.

3:If you change scoring from kill limit to points you are copying COD and other games.

Nobody wants Halo of Duty 4, what we want is for 343 to take from the core game play of the trilogy and add on to it without ruining it. Which stupid things like you’re suggesting does that. Seriously, you have no idea what top game play is or was in the other 3 games, you barely keep the same k/d as my 7 yr old.

So please stop trying to ruin a franchise I spent 10 yrs devoted to, when you have only been here 2 at most.

> > > Would anyone besides me like to see a ranking system that closely resembles that seen in Halo 2? I just don’t find arena as gratifying as the old 1-50 rank system. Something about Halo 2 just made it’s ranking system so appealing. Reach on the other hand seems like it’s made for those who have always wanted top rank but were never good enough to achieve it.
> > >
> > > Sure, a ranking system is bait for cheaters but I mean really, what game doesn’t have cheaters?
> >
> > I would rather see a 1-100 rank that resets every 2 months, along with the cR system for unlocking armor.
> >
> > This would stop most of the account selling because ranks are temporary and must be re-earned.
> >
> > Now, you must be wondering, “HEY! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT RESETS!”
> >
> > At that point, invisible true skill comes in. You will still play with the same players, but after 5 days your rank will be recalculated.
> >
> > So a noob who buys an account will get reset in two months, and not be able to get back on top.
> >
> > Just my idea.
>
> Stop posting seriously, every post I have ever seen of yours is complete trash.
>
> I’m going to explain somethings to you hopefully you’ll try and understand.
>
> 1: Sprint was used in multiple games before Reach, as were load outs. That means if you add them to Halo they are copying them.
>
> 2: If you add a perk system that was used in other games before Halo that means Halo is copying them.
>
> 3:If you change scoring from kill limit to points you are copying COD and other games.
>
> Nobody wants Halo of Duty 4, what we want is for 343 to take from the core game play of the trilogy and add on to it without ruining it. Which stupid things like you’re suggesting does that. Seriously, you have no idea what top game play is or was in the other 3 games, you barely keep the same k/d as my 7 yr old.
>
> So please stop trying to ruin a franchise I spent 10 yrs devoted to, when you have only been here 2 at most.

Not anywhere, in that entire post did you come anywhere close to touching the topic at hand.

Personally I think there are pro’s and con’s to resetting rank every 2 months. Stops cheaters yes, but losing ranks for legit players every two months… Probably wouldn’t fly.