halo 4 level 1

Anyone else wondering what the first level of Halo 4 will be like?

I thought it would be cool if the first level was aboard the ruins of Forward Unto Dawn, maybe after it goes inside that massive Forerunner structure we see in the trailer. Maybe that massive vessel is automated to return to the Ark if the Ark ever suffers any damage, perhaps whoever is inside this massive vessel will blame the Chief for the destruction of the Ark and want to destroy him???

I’m guessing, and I know this won’t be the first level of Halo 4…

But I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas for how this new game should start?

> Anyone else wondering what the first level of Halo 4 will be like?
>
> I thought it would be cool if the first level was aboard the ruins of Forward Unto Dawn, maybe after it goes inside that massive Forerunner structure we see in the trailer. Maybe that massive vessel is automated to return to the Ark if the Ark ever suffers any damage, perhaps whoever is inside this massive vessel will blame the Chief for the destruction of the Ark and want to destroy him???
>
> I’m guessing, and I know this won’t be the first level of Halo 4…
>
> But I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas for how this new game should start?

Now this is an interesting thread… what would you like the first level of Halo 4 to be…

Well i agree being on forward Unto Dawn’s debre field, but I personally would like a vehicle possibility. Maybe a few warthogs and new weapons are stored a few cabin lengths away… further then that, I’d like to have that good ole, “intruders! intruders!”, fight a few sentinels, get into my warthog, and drive off to eventually find the UNSC ships…

I am pretty sure it’s going to be based around getting off the Forward Unto Dawn, much like the first level of Halo: CE, nostalgia?

In the first look video you see the gameplay of Chief pulling apart some doors that leads into a elevator shaft or something similar, could well be the ship and first mission.

I mean it would make sense to start of on the ship, would set the Story up with a nice intense and frantic start. It’s likely when Chief lands and sets foot on the planet 343i are going to present the unknown, eery and isolated theme so a start like this would lead perfectly into this change of pace.

The first cut scene will probably be about Chief and the ship crashing onto/into the world they’re around. I think it would be cool if it was similar to the level “Halo” on CE. I also had a dream about H4 where I was returning to the Forward Unto Dawn for some reason. That could be pretty fun. Maybe trying to find a weapon stash or something else importent.