Halo 4 Legendary Solo Offline Issue

Hello everyone, this being my first post on the forums I would like to congratulate 343 industries on successfully carrying the Halo franchise to a new level, I absolutely loved the game and the direction 343 industries has taken.

Unfortunately between by busy work schedule and college I find little time to accomplish personal feats however I managed to squeeze in a good nights sitting on the 27th of November, where I completed the Halo campaign solo on Legendary.

Normally aside from an achievement a special feature or armor perk or emblem or logo is unlocked upon completion of the game, or so I was told. In this case the Master Chiefs helmet should have been unlocked upon completion.

I realize that I completed the legendary campaign while my Xbox was disconnected from Live, normally I have a wired connection for better stability in multi player, however I wanted to enjoy the game on my larger TV in the living room and did not remember to reconfigure the wireless setting to connect to Xbox live.

TLDR; Is there anything I can do to receive my helmet? I understand most people would gladly accept the achievement and be done with it, however it sits uncomfortably with me that I have put forth the same time and effort as those who do have the helmet and yet am unable to use it or access it in multiplayer.

Thanks for reading and once again thank you 343 for pouring your hearts and souls in to the Halo franchise and successfully living up to the hype, at least in my eyes. I have read all of the books and have become very attached to the Halo universe and look forward to many continually successful games created by your company.

Its the commendation menu that unlocks it so yes you have to do it online unfortunatly, same thing happend to my friend. I heard you still get it from co-op but i cant confirm that i was working on it but i cant connect to the servers.

Is there anyway to see which chapters weren’t done online? I too was offline for some of my solo play through. I never got the helmet and it doesn’t show on my service record that I beat it.

> Is there anyway to see which chapters weren’t done online? I too was offline for some of my solo play through. I never got the helmet and it doesn’t show on my service record that I beat it.

if you connect to waypoint from your xbox. you can go to the campaign section and it will show your progress.

I know its a pain to have to be connected to get all the reward for your efforts. Happened to me to but luckily i had only completed the first mission before i realized i wasnt connect. Hope you folks get things sorted out.

> Hello everyone, this being my first post on the forums I would like to congratulate 343 industries on successfully carrying the Halo franchise to a new level, I absolutely loved the game and the direction 343 industries has taken.
>
> Unfortunately between by busy work schedule and college I find little time to accomplish personal feats however I managed to squeeze in a good nights sitting on the 27th of November, where I completed the Halo campaign solo on Legendary.
>
> Normally aside from an achievement a special feature or armor perk or emblem or logo is unlocked upon completion of the game, or so I was told. In this case the Master Chiefs helmet should have been unlocked upon completion.
>
> I realize that I completed the legendary campaign while my Xbox was disconnected from Live, normally I have a wired connection for better stability in multi player, however I wanted to enjoy the game on my larger TV in the living room and did not remember to reconfigure the wireless setting to connect to Xbox live.
>
> TLDR; Is there anything I can do to receive my helmet? I understand most people would gladly accept the achievement and be done with it, however it sits uncomfortably with me that I have put forth the same time and effort as those who do have the helmet and yet am unable to use it or access it in multiplayer.
>
> Thanks for reading and once again thank you 343 for pouring your hearts and souls in to the Halo franchise and successfully living up to the hype, at least in my eyes. I have read all of the books and have become very attached to the Halo universe and look forward to many continually successful games created by your company.

Unfortunately OP you will have to go back and redo the missions that did not get completed while online.

I read somewhere that Halo Waypoint MODs are able to unlock it for you if you have the achievement, can anyone clarify on this?

Bump for great justice, any news of a patch or anything in the future that will enable the helmet?

Also still wondering if there is a way to contact an MOD to enable the armor.

You just need to replay them. I believe you can unlock it by doing legendary co op, unless thats not true.

> I read somewhere that Halo Waypoint MODs are able to unlock it for you if you have the achievement, can anyone clarify on this?

No not true. Someone is telling you porkies.

You must do the levels online, that is the only way to earn the gear.

> Is there anyway to see which chapters weren’t done online? I too was offline for some of my solo play through. I never got the helmet and it doesn’t show on my service record that I beat it.

Check your campaign commendations, it’ll have the ones checked off that you did online.

Yeah I know how you feel I was bummed out that I had to be online and the time I spent was wasted completing the game on legendary.

> Yeah I know how you feel I was bummed out that I had to be online and the time I spent was wasted completing the game on legendary.

[Insert meme]

Y U NECROPOST!?!?!?

That said…locked. Please don’t revive old threads like this one.