halo 4 legendary not unlocked

So i beat halo 4 on legendary back when it came out, when i went on mcc and looked at halo 4 i was surprised to see that it says I beat it on legendary. Despite this there is no achievement, do I have to beat it all over again?

> 2533274863235826;1:
> So i beat halo 4 on legendary back when it came out, when i went on mcc and looked at halo 4 i was surprised to see that it says I beat it on legendary. Despite this there is no achievement, do I have to beat it all over again?

According to your service record the last four missions didn’t register as complete so you will have to re-do those missions. Make sure you have a good connection and don’t skip cut scenes because sometimes they seem to cause missions not to register as complete.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2533274863235826;1:
> > So i beat halo 4 on legendary back when it came out, when i went on mcc and looked at halo 4 i was surprised to see that it says I beat it on legendary. Despite this there is no achievement, do I have to beat it all over again?
>
> According to your service record the last four missions didn’t register as complete so you will have to re-do those missions. Make sure you have a good connection and don’t skip cut scenes because sometimes they seem to cause missions not to register as complete.

You may be able to do them on easy yet register previously done on legendary