Halo 4 LEGENDARY NO HELMET MASSIVE GAME BUG.

Okay so i finished Halo 4 lone wolf on legendary.

I did not get the weekend Challenge, I did NOT get my Armour unlock.

it even says I have only finished the game on normal. When clearly my achievements say I have finished Legendary!

How do I fix this?

play it again on solo or co-op legendary :smiley:

I already spent ages trying to finish it.

This is -Yoink-!

FIX YOUR BUG RIDDEN GAME!

Wow, that would be incredibly frustrating :frowning: However, I think this may be moreso an issue with XBL rather than the game. I’ve had the same sort of thing happen in other games.

For example, I just went through and beat every Halo game in Legendary again before H4. On my profile I thinks I’ve never beaten ODST in legendary. I never got the achievement but I got the unlock (Dare’s recon armour)?

Not to mention, seen similar things on Reach too. But even worse, my Halo: CEA legendary run apparently never happened, and currently, according to waypoint, I’ve only been 4 out of 5 spartan ops missions even though I did all 5 in one sitting!

I would not be surprised if this happens to me too or I don’t get the acheivement for beating Legendary again :frowning:

Well got a message. I have only completed 2 missions on legendary according to Waypoint.

This is just utter crap.

Now I have to do all those missions again!

TIP TO EVERYONE OUT THERE

CHECK CHECKKK AFTER EVERY MAP YOU FINISH THAT IT HAS REGISTERED!

Waypoint is having issues registering complete missions. I don’t know why, but Save and Quits might be why it bugs it. Some missions I quit and played later seemed to have registered incomplete on Waypoint.

Check in game to see what levels you haven’t done. Waypoint says I haven’t done the first level on Legendary but I still have the achievements / armor.

Check your IN-GAME Commendations menu. This will tell you which missions didn’t register properly. Once the in-game menu says that all of them are completed you will get your armor. I had the same issue and just replayed the one mission it didn’t register and it unlocked properly.

It should send your stats to waypoint and then the big ol’ waypoint computer should give you the challanges and any armouor unlocks or w/e

I’m having some trouble too, most of my games in war games and medals aren’t being recorded :frowning:

I can’t show off my slayer Killtrocity, although killtacs and the rest seem to have loaded and it doesn’t show any killing frenzies either :frowning:

P.S. I feel bad for you bro, tried a few missions on heroic was heart-wrenchingly hard solo, although legendary with 2+ seems way to easy…

This is -Yoink- it’s saying I have NO Commendations for any level on Legendary, I’m not -Yoinking!- going back and playing that -Yoink- again I just wasted 8 -Yoinking!- hours.

I wasted staying up til 4am to pass it all on Legendary I was like thank bloody god this is over.

Only to find out it was all for nothing.

343 Middle Finger for you.

On a side note, what’s the name of the helmet you get? Wanna see if it’s any good and worth getting now.

Mark VI Helmet.

-You Must be connected to XBOX LIVE

-Pause and check your commendations after every mission yo check if it has registered you have passed that level

To be honest the Armour should be tied with the achievement…not server based on waypoint.

Causing a lot of heart ache for fans.

Well until 343 fixes this issue and awards me my helmet I’m not playing Halo 4.

This is some real bs keep bumping it so its patched cuz I’m not redoing requium.

Just finished legendary solo campaign, got the achievements aswell and in mission select it says i’ve completed all on legendary. Still according to commendations 2 missions missing -.-

343 should get ticket system running

> Just finished legendary solo campaign, got the achievements aswell and in mission select it says i’ve completed all on legendary. Still according to commendations 2 missions missing -.-
>
> 343 should get ticket system running

Did you get the armour or legendary ending? I just got to mission 7 on solo legnedary but mission 2 is showing as a missing commendation…but in the mission select screen mission 2 is showing as completed legendary…so annoying!

It’s working exactly as intended. The armour is tied to the commendations, not the achievements.

Still kind of sucks though that you need to be online.

Calm down buddy. It’s just waypoint lagging with a pretty bad delay for your game updates. I beat the game on Heroic after day one and it took till this morning for it to say that I did on waypoint. You will get your armor. Give it time my friend, and things will all work out in the end.