Halo 4 legendary edition Bonuses

Im guessing the extra incentive is going to be real life forerunner vision. I really hope they include it in the legendary edition of the game. I could really use it on a day to day basis.
Anyone else have any guesses as to what will be included?
Armor perm?
Booklet?
Statue?
Coupons?
Post below:

Probably a Cortana statue or a Master Chief helmet

I want a copy of the soundtrack. Failing that, an armor set (in-game :p) would be nice.

Don’t care for statues.

They’re not going to do another Chief helmet - that would be redundant.

I personally would like a statue of Chief with Cortana.

> Probably a Cortana statue or a Master Chief helmet

No to the latter, I mean another one seems silly. Though I would go for a proper, detailed statue of the Master Chief.

> They’re not going to do another Chief helmet - that would be redundant.
>
>
> I personally would like a statue of Chief with Cortana.

Same, a Chief and Cortana one would be nice.

The halo 3 legendary was a master chief helmet so it most likely wont be that

Master Cheif in his cryo chamber with cortana overlooking him would be an awesome statue, also, probably flaming helmet, and we all can haz reconz lol (I had to), but they may give some armor permutations with legendary and limited, but who knows

I would like to have the monitor like a life size statue of it.

I would also accept a small polaroid of this image

Picture

> I would like to have the monitor like a life size statue of it.

Yeeeesssss. I’d love a 343 Guilty Spark statue.

> I would also accept a small polaroid of this image
>
> Picture

yes.

A statue of cortana and chief would be awesome but another statue? I’m hoping for like a life sized replica of the battle rifle seeing its the big return of the gun.

What if they don’t make any other editions? I somewhat hope they don’t since I can barely afford a normal copy.

> What if they don’t make any other editions? I somewhat hope they don’t since I can barely afford a normal copy.

Kind of selfish no? You can’t afford it so nobody should have it? Comon…

Without a nother edition my collection of most highest editions of the past halo games will be left untill possible halo 5 and that will make me sad.

> > What if they don’t make any other editions? I somewhat hope they don’t since I can barely afford a normal copy.
>
> Kind of selfish no? You can’t afford it so nobody should have it? Comon…

Not everyone is made of money, not even die hard Halo fans. Its depressing to see a special edition of the game and can’t afford it, knowing you’ll find it for sale for a lot more then its worth.

If you’re a die hard halo fan like me, save the money up to get the edition and before people start saying they dont get money or stuff like that nor do I so dont jump to conclusions.

> > > What if they don’t make any other editions? I somewhat hope they don’t since I can barely afford a normal copy.
> >
> > Kind of selfish no? You can’t afford it so nobody should have it? Comon…
>
> Not everyone is made of money, not even die hard Halo fans. Its depressing to see a special edition of the game and can’t afford it, knowing you’ll find it for sale for a lot more then its worth.

That doesn’t make it any less selfish. Accept that there are some thing’s you can’t buy and move on. You can’t have everything and that can suck, but no need to stop other people getting it.

Also, you can still be a fan without buying the legendary edition. It’s not a prerequisite.

@Chaos Overide, I agree theres so much things I want but I haz to accept that I need to save up for the halo games

> That doesn’t make it any less selfish. Accept that there are some thing’s you can’t buy and move on. You can’t have everything and that can suck, but no need to stop other people getting it.

I start out with a simple little post to contribute to the thread and people go at me for it. “I somewhat hope” A remark not meant to be taken so literal. I as much as everyone else would love a super duper deluxe edition.