Halo 4 Legendary Campaign Rewards?

I was just wondering what do we get for beating halo 4 on legendary? do we get a reward of some sort or anything else? please respond

MARK VI Armor for your Spartan IV. :smiley:

sweet

Well then, on my way to some amazing new armor.

I think you unlock special armor or something.

i beat the campaign on legendary and i have the achievement but the game says i only beat 7 out of 8 missions. wtf???

Well then. See what one it is. And beat it again.

OMG that happened to me and it was ANNOYING. i beat them all on legendary but it said 7/8 so I had to replay it! It sucked!

For beating it while online on Legendary, you get this -Yoink!- piece of armor.
←Right here.

Why are you guys bumping an 18 day old thread? yu gravediggin bro?

Do you unlock the orange visor color as well?

Yes. The visor is called Legendary.

> Yes. The visor is called Legendary.

Thank you

You get Mark VI armor and you also get the Legendary visor plus an emblem that says 117.

U get the Mark VI armor, the legendary visor color, a few new emblems and a 2 second treat in the end cut scene when they are removing johns armor and 160 points added to ur gamerscore if u pull it off on solo if its ur first play thru on legendary.

I didn’t get it anybody no why or what I can do I have the achivments and I did it on solo

> I didn’t get it anybody no why or what I can do I have the achivments and I did it on solo

1. Don’t necro.
  2. Did you do it all online? Go check your campaign commendations. That’s what matters.

Also, it doesn’t count if you select any rally point other than Alpha at start.

> I didn’t get it anybody no why or what I can do I have the achivments and I did it on solo

Your record says that you have not finished the missions 02, 03, 04 and 05. Yes I know, you have the achievements, but for the armor you have to be connected to XBL all the time because the armor is unlocked via the commendations. And those are only available with an active connection.

Replay 02, 03, 04, 05 again on Legendary solo while connected and you unlock it.
And don’t question this. Do it. Off you go. Thank me later.

The thing that unlocks the armor is basically the Legend accommodation. It unlocks Mark VI, Legendary Visor and the 117 thing. For the legend accommodation u need to beat all the missions on legendary solo or co OP.