Halo 4 Legendary beaten but no rewards. Help?

I decided I was going to finish Legendary difficulty campaign for Halo 4, and when I was doing it, I did not realize that I got disconnected from live. I think that because of this, when i finished the campaign, got the 3 achievements (Complete solo legendary, complete legendary, and complete heroic and up), I did not actually unlock any of the armor, or the emblem. But before this, I could not actually sign back in when I finished. I restarted my console and it signed in, and when I started up halo 4 my progress was not recorded.

I read that you have to restart the campaign if this happens, but since I have proof that I completed it on legendary, (Achievement), there must be a possibility for somebody to unlock it for me. I reached out to xbox support twice, and they redirected me here, and 343 forums. If I could please get assistance I would be very grateful, because I spent a lot of time completing this and it was very frustrating. If you can help…

GT: FinO MommasTaco XBOX360
Contact me @: dreadthecrazymaniac@gmail.com

UPDATE: I redid the campaign on Legendary, and my service record states I finished the game on Legendary, solo, but I did not receive any reward for doing so. At this point I simply feel cheated. Never have I been cheated like that. GG

Darn that sucks. Are you sure you didn’t beat it before?

> 2533274923490195;2:
> UPDATE: I redid the campaign on Legendary, and my service record states I finished the game on Legendary, solo, but I did not receive any reward for doing so. At this point I simply feel cheated. Never have I been cheated like that. GG

I checked through your service record and it appears that you haven’t earned the commendation for the mission Composer. The armour is not linked to mission completion or achievements, but the commendations. If the game disconnects from Xbox Live at any time during a mission, it voids the commendation and you need to start the mission again. I’m afraid the only way to do this is to do Composer on Legendary again without disconnecting in order to unlock the commendation and in turn the armour.

Wow, when I beat it I got my reward. Come to think of it, what will Halo 5’s Legendary reward be?

> 2533274974020468;5:
> Wow, when I beat it I got my reward. Come to think of it, what will Halo 5’s Legendary reward be?

I personally hope it’s the Halo 4/5 master chief armor that’d be sweet and totally worth it.

> 2535405329517046;6:
> > 2533274974020468;5:
> > Wow, when I beat it I got my reward. Come to think of it, what will Halo 5’s Legendary reward be?
>
>
> I personally hope it’s the Halo 4/5 master chief armor that’d be sweet and totally worth it.

Or even Locke’s armor?